Juan Mata

Severinb

he's the weakest defensively

Actually agree, he was not defending at all yesterday, unlike Eden who was tracking back much better and Oscar who was chasing everyone in midfield. But it was probably just instructions by Rafa. Mata was always high up the pitch, often higher than Torres, I thought he should have been subbed and replaced by Bertrand, not Hazard.

it's easy to score when you never defend

By that logic Torres should be the top scorer of the league :lol:

mata is an average player. what did he on the pitch seriously

Then this is a very weak league because Mata has been, by far, the best player in it.

Actually agree, he was not defending at all yesterday, unlike Eden who was tracking back much better and Oscar who was chasing everyone in midfield. But it was probably just instructions by Rafa. Mata was always high up the pitch, often higher than Torres, I thought he should have been subbed and replaced by Bertrand, not Hazard.

By that logic Torres should be the top scorer of the league :lol:

Then this is a very weak league because Mata has been, by far, the best player in it.

it's easier to score lol sorry and yeah average is maybe a word too hard but i don't see what he does more than other players

it's easier to score lol sorry and yeah average is maybe a word too hard but i don't see what he does more than other players

What he does better than others is read the game. He knows how to time his runs, when to release the ball. He's a nightmare to defenses because everything he does creates gaps and hole of space for himself and others. Granted that he has less defensive duties than other midfielders, but it is worth it when he comes up with more than 15 goals and 15 assists.

Just imagine where we'd be without his goals and assists..

best first touch in the league? is there any other attacking mid as good as him when it comes to scoring goals and giving assists? marco reus worth a shout but imo mata best in the world right now

i dont consider ronaldo an attacking mid, and iniesta doesn't have the stats