Juan Mata

Severinb

Jose has already said that someone will be there next season, which probably means nothing. But it's a good message to send to the youngsters in our academy to have one of those three at least for a few Capital One Cup matches.

I certainly hope so, especially Traore who is super impressive and mature despite his young age. The Kagawa bit is just a cheeky thought, I know it's almost impossible.

I certainly hope so, especially Traore who is super impressive and mature despite his young age. The Kagawa bit is just a cheeky thought, I know it's almost impossible.

I rather make a cheeky bid for RVP.

With them potentially losing out on 4th place, I can see him wanting to leave ala Torres style.

Put Kagawa, an AMF on the bench

Spents 37 m for Mata, an AMF

Play him as a winger

Sent Zaha, a winger, on loan, which made ​​an assist on his debut with Cardiff.

Apparently Zaha slept with Moyes daughter. That's why he didn't get a look in when he was there and then loaned out!

Unless he plays behind the striker, he'll be useless. Even his assist came from behind vanpersie. Mourinho knew this, that's why he was comfortable letting him go to manutd. And when moyes finally puts mata behind the vanpersie, that could unsettle rooney.... If he is forced to play wide or in central midfield like today :doh:

I rather make a cheeky bid for RVP.

With them potentially losing out on 4th place, I can see him wanting to leave ala Torres style.

The thing is they won't sell us RVP. A wanting-out RVP will only get his wage doubled, ala Rooney style.

That moment got me thinking whether or not Moyes still has the dressing room. Fletcher looked absolutely disgusted he wasn't being taken on even though he was clearly the better option at the time. Moyes decided to go with Welbeck, which caused them to lose the midfield and therefore the whole match. After the game Moyes even told the press they played well and that he has no idea what went wrong. I mean, really?

exactly!! who in the right mind would do that? rooney was the best player on the field tonight and he was wasted by moyes....

but there is another look to it...maybe hes lost all faith in this team.... this manu team is not like his model team that he used to have in everton..... but why didnt he bring true cm's during transfer time is beyond me!!

i was not worried when they bought mata ...but kroos and other cm rumours with them was... that is what they always needed...for the past 4-5 seasons they had a mediocre CMs feeding worldclass strikers or wingers...that was SAF style...but in moyes model he needs the midfield to win battles physically and technically and the best he got for this is carrick and funny face jones!!!

they are apparently going to spend big...but how big? next season without CL they are not going to get anything near worldclass...and who all will leave?

RIP MANCHESTER UNITED!! (sad mata will be buried with them :( )

Kagawa would make sense to capture the Japanese market. When's the last time we had a Japanese player, if at all? It's a huge unexplored market. Of course it's not gonna happen, we're gonna have to wait for our Asian breakthrough.

Look on the bright side. Tactically speaking, Mata was never really the player they needed. People are quick to talk about a supposed moral boost that his signing will bring to the team. Well, first of all, the "hot and new" hype will wear out after a month. Secondly, a team that under preforms because it lacks quality and depth in several key positions, doesn't suddenly fix these issues with "a moral boost", otherwise clubs would be saving money by hiring psychologists and motivational speakers instead of quality athletes.

My point is, the impact of Mata's transfer to United is being highly overrated in my opinion. The "moral boost" came at a 37 million cost and will therefore be accompanied by massive pressure.

Can you guys imagine what will happen if United continues to under preform after the twats broke the bank and went mad celebrating the arrival of the messiah? Moyes' incompetence will go from being questionable to downright scandalous and embarrassing.

May the boost last long enough for them to punish our rivals though.

Like I predicted one week ago...

do people on this board for real think Kagawa would leave United, because he wants to play and will be confortably sitting on the bench for our club? is this a joke or sarcasm?!

Either way if manutd don't make it to champs lge, we bid for rooney.

If liverpool don't make it, we bid for suarez.

If tax increase by 75% in france hits psg next season, we take Cavani

Win-win

neither united will sell rooney to us nor pool will sell us suarez unless we trigger his clause (which is about 70-80 m poounds as it is rumoured)

Kagawa would make sense to capture the Japanese market. When's the last time we had a Japanese player, if at all? It's a huge unexplored market. Of course it's not gonna happen, we're gonna have to wait for our Asian breakthrough.

Didn't we have a youth program setup in Asia? (Think it was Malaysia),...might not be too long before potential Asian stars start filtering through into Cobham.

Didn't we have a youth program setup in Asia? (Think it was Malaysia),...might not be too long before potential Asian stars start filtering through into Cobham.

Think that's more PR than meaningful development that will result in a PL player. Considering their football history, it will be a great achievement if Malaysia could generate a pro player who can play in Europe let alone a Chelsea-level player.

Also I don't agree with signing an Asian player for his marketing potential. I doubt the Japanese are in love with Moyes and United now after they turned one of the key players for Dortmund into a fringe player who can't even make the squad.