Chelsea 3-1 Norwich

James

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the one who thinks ramires is a better player then mikel ??????

they play different positions, cannot be compared... but they both contribute in their positions what they need to

I don't expect Lampard to be benched. I expect Torres to be hauled off regardless of how good he plays. I expect Josh and Benayoun to sit on the bench watching Lamps and Anelkalouda scupper move after move. I expect Drogba the great to make an appearance and replace Torres because it's somehow crystal clear they can't play together.

I don't expect Lampard to be benched. I expect Torres to be hauled off regardless of how good he plays. I expect Josh and Benayoun to sit on the bench watching Lamps and Anelkalouda scupper move after move. I expect Drogba the great to make an appearance and replace Torres because it's somehow crystal clear they can't play together.

:goodpost:

God only knows why we have sighed romeo if we get modric and mata we will have to many midfielders !!!!!!!!!!

Surely that's a good thing to have too many midfielders, more choice!

Well our best at attacking you get what I mean, Benayoun is probably most creative but if push came to shove I'd rather Lampard was the attacking midfielder not Benayoun. (This will probably change when Lampard plays cack like first half this week.)

please let that first 45 minutes of the WBA match be a sign that we can't start that lineup!

Lampard is finished in the role that hes still playing, he does not have the legs to be the attacking minded midfielder that is expected to cover up ground to get into the 18 yard box on 9/10 attacks!

i am one of those you usually criticise Mikel endlessly, however as much as he has his clumsy flaws, hes showing improvement and will give stability if we have creation infront of him and confidence behind him, i would like to see Joshy mentioned more though and if he is tipped as a holding midfielder, id rather him than mikel, although mikels stats shows lots of passes, i believe we would benefit from the accuracy and creativity of josh's ability to pick out a pass and turn quickly..could receive the ball from the defence, turn and ping it into the path of the attacking minded midfielders and strikers, which will change the game completely

This quick comment has slowly bit up more and more so ill keep the end brief...

- USE BENAYOUN (hes our creative midfielder!)

- DO NOT TAKE TORRES OFF (if he is playing as well as he currently is)

- DROGBA IS NOT GOD, STOP GETTING SO EXCITED THAT HE WILL COME ON AND SAVE US WITH LOADS OF GOALS (i believed it too but he showed little interest in the game and looked off the pace this weekend)

-NAME LUKAKU ON THE BENCH OVER KALOU! (he's a complete blue, loves the club! get that man his bridge debut and watch him celebrate infront of the shed)

-Malouda and Anelka....Yes they scored, but dont think they are the answer to our wing problems please! they both made more impact than we expected on saturday but there still not creative players or out and out wingers, way too many mistakes made by them that wouldn't be as easily laughed off if we faced a top 5 team!

End of Rant, we should have won the stoke game if penalty shouts went our way. We grinded out a victory (hate to say it but, Man United style) against the baggies, now lets go and play with some class against Norwich!

get the new boys involved! Lukaku,Romeu....Mata and Luka...

Lukaku, Oriol and Mata may well make their debuts... some much-needed new blood has arrived (well, almost) :D

Lukaku, Oriol and Mata may well make their debuts... some much-needed new blood has arrived (well, almost) :D

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!