Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

yeah because what i am saying isnt true is it? more like you have no comeback because you know i am right :clown:

you post random stats then ignore those that prove you wrong LATEST OPTA stats show Lukaku in 3rd in pl ..

A while back I quoted Squawka stats for Chelsea Ratings ,, last year Costa was our 6th best ,, This year 7 th .. I quoted these to you but you didnt answer

you post random stats then ignore those that prove you wrong LATEST OPTA stats show Lukaku in 3rd in pl ..

A while back I quoted Squawka stats for Chelsea Ratings ,, last year Costa was our 6th best ,, This year 7 th .. I quoted these to you but you didnt answer

AND i dont need to see your selfie post at the end

because none of that means anything to me, i dont even know what you are talking about, and stats dont tell the whole story

No i think you dont understand, Lukaku was seen as a one of the best young players in Europe who had potential to be world class, he came to Chelsea and couldnt handle it, now he has spent his time developing at mickey mouse teams like West Brom and Everton, developing at those clubs will not make him a top striker, Ronaldo prefered to develop at a top team like Man United rather then staying in his comfort zone at Sporting, Kaka done the same he chose to move to Milan and take his game to the next level rather then take the easy option and stay in Brazil, same with Neymar, same with Hazard, same with Isco the list goes on. But Lukaku decided to take a step down and not challenge himself, which is why he will never be one of the very best strikers.

and you are deluded if you think Lukaku would have been a bench warmer here.

NO. We bought Lukaku and he spent a year playing in our reserves. So is him playing at WBA his fault or ours? We sent him there on loan so you are effectively blaming us for not developing him in to a top striker? Because we sent him out on loan and the following season despite being our top scorer in pre-season and being better than all of our strikers he did not gain a start in any of our first 4 games IIRC? This was with Ba and Torres there. Eto'o then arrives and from then he obviously thought "Fuck this". Lukaku had every right to feel pissed off. He deserved a start from the off but never got that. He proved himself out on loan once again but as showed with the signing of Costa, we were never going to have faith with him as a no.1.

Comparing Ronaldo leaving Sporting to Lukaku staying at Everton is uncomparable. One is a average league, the other is a top league in the world. Lukaku is not playing for a top team but he is playing for a good team in arguably the best league in the world. Is Lacazzette unambitious for staying at Lyon even though next season he may get a big move and has years ahead of him? Stop talking nonsense. I could understand you saying this if Lukaku was late 20s but he is bloody 22. At the end of his football career we could easily and probably will be talking about his major accomplishments and the biggest clubs in the world he has played for. He will not be at Everton for years to come and will no doubt be at a major club. Will that stop your talk about him never being a top striker? He is a top striker and will continue to score goals to silence people like you. The kid is 22 and has 5/6 goals to his name this season?

When you are 22 and playing in the EPL for a team like Everton that does not hinder your development. Bigger clubs will soon take a punt on him and take him. Yeah, I am deluded for thinking Lukaku would be a bench warmer here? When Torres and Ba came, he did not start a game. Eto'o came when he still had a lot of quality and started as soon as he joined where Lukaku never got that chance. I think I know who the deluded one if you think Lukaku was going to be given a fair shot. Was not going to happen.

NO. We bought Lukaku and he spent a year playing in our reserves. So is him playing at WBA his fault or ours? We sent him there on loan so you are effectively blaming us for not developing him in to a top striker? Because we sent him out on loan and the following season despite being our top scorer in pre-season and being better than all of our strikers he did not gain a start in any of our first 4 games IIRC? This was with Ba and Torres there. Eto'o then arrives and from then he obviously thought "Fuck this". Lukaku had every right to feel pissed off. He deserved a start from the off but never got that. He proved himself out on loan once again but as showed with the signing of Costa, we were never going to have faith with him as a no.1.

Lukaku deserved to start? no he never! pre-season performances do not warrant you a automatic place in the team. The players he had to compete with were never going to keep him out the team in the long term, the guy had no fight in him at all, very weak mentally, just look at Costa he was willing to spend a season playing out of position in 2012/13 because he believed in his ability and believed he would get his chance to prove himself at Atletico, and look what hapened he was excellent and scored 20 goals while playing out wide or behind Falcao and the following season after selling Falcao instead of buying a new striker Atletico gave Costa his chance and he took it and scored 36 goals en route to the La Liga title. Look at Remy if was competing with players of Torres and Eto'os level then no doubt he would have played himself into the starting xi with his goals from the bench, that is all Lukaku had to do was get his head down, work hard and take his chances and no dount he would have got into the first xi.

Comparing Ronaldo leaving Sporting to Lukaku staying at Everton is uncomparable. One is a average league, the other is a top league in the world. Lukaku is not playing for a top team but he is playing for a good team in arguably the best league in the world. Is Lacazzette unambitious for staying at Lyon even though next season he may get a big move and has years ahead of him? Stop talking nonsense. I could understand you saying this if Lukaku was late 20s but he is bloody 22. At the end of his football career we could easily and probably will be talking about his major accomplishments and the biggest clubs in the world he has played for. He will not be at Everton for years to come and will no doubt be at a major club. Will that stop your talk about him never being a top striker? He is a top striker and will continue to score goals to silence people like you. The kid is 22 and has 5/6 goals to his name this season?

yes it is, Everton is a big step down from Chelsea, Lacazette is at one of the best teams in his country and playing in the CL, so that is an awful example, fact is Lukaku is not going to develop into a world class striker playing for average managers surrounded by average players, its not good for his development at all, i dont care how many goals he scores at Everton, its one thing scoring for a mickey mouse team who compete for nothing and a completely different thing to do it for an elite club who compete for every throphy and have pressure to win every game they play, against teams who raise their game when they play against you.

Lukaku is too weak mentally to ever make it at one of the very best teams in the world, imagine if he signed for Man United for example and then the following season Man U sign Aboubakar to compete with him, then LVG starts playing Aboubakar over Lukaku, what is Rom going to do? he will start to sulk and cry and ask to leave, and will just end up taking a step down again and end up at a team like Tottenham or Wolfsburg, Lukaku isnt cut out to be at a top club.

When you are 22 and playing in the EPL for a team like Everton that does not hinder your development. Bigger clubs will soon take a punt on him and take him. Yeah, I am deluded for thinking Lukaku would be a bench warmer here? When Torres and Ba came, he did not start a game. Eto'o came when he still had a lot of quality and started as soon as he joined where Lukaku never got that chance. I think I know who the deluded one if you think Lukaku was going to be given a fair shot. Was not going to happen.

oh so you believe in the theory that Lukaku wouldnt have been given a fair shot at Chelsea? well guess what neither was Harry Kane given a fair shot at Spurs, Pochettino was adamant on getting the best out of Soldado and Adebayor but Kane forced his way into the Tottenham team he made Pochettino have no choice but to play him, if Lukaku had the right mentality he could have done the same, but if it helps you sleep at night you keep thinking he would have been a bench warmer here.

I don't know a single person on this forum who wanted Lukaku gone. He'd be the absolute perfect player for second half once having the lead or a tough away match...

My understanding is that he wanted to go, so there is only so much you can do. Now to claim that he was or even now is ready to start for chelsea is being delusional or disingenuous.

Lukaku deserved to start? no he never! pre-season performances do not warrant you a automatic place in the team. The players he had to compete with were never going to keep him out the team in the long term, the guy had no fight in him at all, very weak mentally, just look at Costa he was willing to spend a season playing out of position in 2012/13 because he believed in his ability and believed he would get his chance to prove himself at Atletico, and look what hapened he was excellent and scored 20 goals while playing out wide or behind Falcao and the following season after selling Falcao instead of buying a new striker Atletico gave Costa his chance and he took it and scored 36 goals en route to the La Liga title. Look at Remy if was competing with players of Torres and Eto'os level then no doubt he would have played himself into the starting xi with his goals from the bench, that is all Lukaku had to do was get his head down, work hard and take his chances and no dount he would have got into the first xi.

yes it is, Everton is a big step down from Chelsea, Lacazette is at one of the best teams in his country and playing in the CL, so that is an awful example, fact is Lukaku is not going to develop into a world class striker playing for average managers surrounded by average players, its not good for his development at all, i dont care how many goals he scores at Everton, its one thing scoring for a mickey mouse team who compete for nothing and a completely different thing to do it for an elite club who compete for every throphy and have pressure to win every game they play, against teams who raise their game when they play against you.

Lukaku is too weak mentally to ever make it at one of the very best teams in the world, imagine if he signed for Man United for example and then the following season Man U sign Aboubakar to compete with him, then LVG starts playing Aboubakar over Lukaku, what is Rom going to do? he will start to sulk and cry and ask to leave, and will just end up taking a step down again and end up at a team like Tottenham or Wolfsburg, Lukaku isnt cut out to be at a top club.

oh so you believe in the theory that Lukaku wouldnt have been given a fair shot at Chelsea? well guess what neither was Harry Kane given a fair shot at Spurs, Pochettino was adamant on getting the best out of Soldado and Adebayor but Kane forced his way into the Tottenham team he made Pochettino have no choice but to play him, if Lukaku had the right mentality he could have done the same, but if it helps you sleep at night you keep thinking he would have been a bench warmer here.

He did deserve to start. Torres was awful and Ba was nothing special. Lukaku went out on loan, got into 20 league goals which was probably more than Ba and Torres combined from the season Lukaku was at WBA. On top of that Lukaku was our top scorer in the pre-season. He deserved a start at least in one of our first 4 games and he never got that.

Obviously we have different targets but Lukaku has not developed into a worse striker playing for Everton. He would have staleld staying here like a lot of other players have. So let me ask you something. KDB left and did not want to fight for his place yet he earned a move to Wolfsburg. A good but inferior team. Look what he produced when he had the opportunity to show what he can do when faith is placed in him. He is now playing for City. Lukaku could easily do the same, can't he? Everton are a good team. Just not on the same level as us. Well, that is your opinion if you think Lukaku is not cut out to be at a top club. I am sure by the age of 25 or so he will be at a bigger club, leading the line.

And like I have said before, yeah Lukaku might have done the easy thing and asked to leave but if Mourinho really wanted him as a major part of his plans there is no way he would have let him go. No matter how big his ego is, he obviously could not guarantee Lukaku a major role in the team and thus he left. Let's not forget that when Lukaku was at Everton on loan, they nearly got top 4 and were playing great football.

He is 22. One of the best strikers of his generation and will have a successful career. Regardless of who he is at, he will score goals in the end of the day. It is funny because you think he is not developing playing for Everton. I think the fact that he left has helped him as if he was here I do not think he would be given a fair opportunity, no. I am happy with Costa and think the deal with Lukaku worked for both parties however after 2 seasons of scoring goals, we went out and bought Costa. That was a clear kick in the face to Lukaku and obviously showed Mourinho never had real faith of him leading the line. And no the idea of him fighting for his place is rubbish. Look at Remy. And I do genuinelly believe had Mourinho not made the Eto'o signing he would have stayed. But I think he look at the only way to show Mourinho what he can do is when he starts regularly at a team and thus he went out on loan to Everton and scored goals. H

He will get his move to a big club and score goals in the future. He is still a kid nd will prove you wrong. No doubts about it.

He did deserve to start. Torres was awful and Ba was nothing special. Lukaku went out on loan, got into 20 league goals which was probably more than Ba and Torres combined from the season Lukaku was at WBA. On top of that Lukaku was our top scorer in the pre-season. He deserved a start at least in one of our first 4 games and he never got that.

Obviously we have different targets but Lukaku has not developed into a worse striker playing for Everton. He would have staleld staying here like a lot of other players have. So let me ask you something. KDB left and did not want to fight for his place yet he earned a move to Wolfsburg. A good but inferior team. Look what he produced when he had the opportunity to show what he can do when faith is placed in him. He is now playing for City. Lukaku could easily do the same, can't he? Everton are a good team. Just not on the same level as us. Well, that is your opinion if you think Lukaku is not cut out to be at a top club. I am sure by the age of 25 or so he will be at a bigger club, leading the line.

And like I have said before, yeah Lukaku might have done the easy thing and asked to leave but if Mourinho really wanted him as a major part of his plans there is no way he would have let him go. No matter how big his ego is, he obviously could not guarantee Lukaku a major role in the team and thus he left. Let's not forget that when Lukaku was at Everton on loan, they nearly got top 4 and were playing great football.

He is 22. One of the best strikers of his generation and will have a successful career. Regardless of who he is at, he will score goals in the end of the day. It is funny because you think he is not developing playing for Everton. I think the fact that he left has helped him as if he was here I do not think he would be given a fair opportunity, no. I am happy with Costa and think the deal with Lukaku worked for both parties however after 2 seasons of scoring goals, we went out and bought Costa. That was a clear kick in the face to Lukaku and obviously showed Mourinho never had real faith of him leading the line. And no the idea of him fighting for his place is rubbish. Look at Remy. And I do genuinelly believe had Mourinho not made the Eto'o signing he would have stayed. But I think he look at the only way to show Mourinho what he can do is when he starts regularly at a team and thus he went out on loan to Everton and scored goals. H

He will get his move to a big club and score goals in the future. He is still a kid nd will prove you wrong. No doubts about it.

The Remy thing is so overplayed, he hasn't been anywhere near as poorly treated as made out.

Despite this running myth that he kept getting cruelly cast aside in favour of Drogba, Loic started more games than the Ivorian when Costa was out injured and it was a straight fight between those two, in fact this season despite all the talk of Falcao jumping ahead of him, Remy's started both times its been a choice between him and Radamel.

Remy is a decent squad player like Ba, both do Allright when they play but both have flaws (especially tactically) that will prevent them being #1 at top club, I geuinenly don't understand why there's a meltdown every time he doesn't play, its the equivalent of United/Madrid fans getting upset any time Hernandez wasn't picked.

The Remy thing is so overplayed, he hasn't been anywhere near as poorly treated as made out.

Despite this running myth that he kept getting cruelly cast aside in favour of Drogba, Loic started more games than the Ivorian when Costa was out injured and it was a straight fight between those two, in fact this season despite all the talk of Falcao jumping ahead of him, Remy's started both times its been a choice between him and Radamel.

Remy is a decent squad player like Ba, both do Allright when they play but both have flaws (especially tactically) that will prevent them being #1 at top club, I geuinenly don't understand why there's a meltdown every time he doesn't play, its the equivalent of United/Madrid fans getting upset any time Hernandez wasn't picked.

Now, he has played more but it comes at a time when Costa is suspended and Falcao had an injury. Both then started against Walsall but because Falcao did not do much up front and Remy scored a fantastic goal and generally was fantastic, he earned a start aginst Newcastle but majority of times this season, Falcao has unfairly been picked over him to be the impact sub constantly despite being shit for United. Remy should have earned these minutes and the fact that wahsed up players like Falcao were always coming on while Remy was left to rot on the bench is what pissed me off. There was no merit towards it. Also, I would say Remy is a lot better than Hernandez. Given a proper run in the team, he will score bagful of goals but he will not get that opportunity here.

Now, he has played more but it comes at a time when Costa is suspended and Falcao had an injury. Both then started against Walsall but because Falcao did not do much up front and Remy scored a fantastic goal and generally was fantastic, he earned a start aginst Newcastle but majority of times this season, Falcao has unfairly been picked over him to be the impact sub constantly despite being shit for United. Remy should have earned these minutes and the fact that wahsed up players like Falcao were always coming on while Remy was left to rot on the bench is what pissed me off. There was no merit towards it. Also, I would say Remy is a lot better than Hernandez. Given a proper run in the team, he will score bagful of goals but he will not get that opportunity here.

Remy got picked vs Tel Aviv when there was no one else but so far this season there has been two games where it has been a straight fight between Falcao and Remy to start and Remy has got the nod both times and you could say, both times he has fucked up royally and was arguably the worst player on the pitch, Falcao and even Costa would have been destroyed on here if they performed like Remy did at St James but Loic seems to have a free pass, if Falcao gets picked against the Saints not even the biggest Remy advocate can complain after his shit show at Newcastle.

If we are going two up top Falcao will get the nod because of his chemistry with Costa, something Remy doesn't really have, I know they didn't get much time together last season but i can see an understanding between Falcao and Costa that I didnt see at all in the all be it limited time Remy got with Diego last season.

Although I would expect Remy to get chosen more often than not if we are going one up front (between him and Falcao), but the point is I don't get the big fan club with Remy, a good solid squad player but that's all he will ever be.

Excellent performance again. Got a goal and was dominant. Liverpool could not handle his power today. Shame his team mates did not help him better because he could of had more. Another excellent game though. Going from strength to strength and is becoming a complete CF. Was given MOTM today.

Excellent performance again. Got a goal and was dominant. Liverpool could not handle his power today. Shame his team mates did not help him better because he could of had more. Another excellent game though. Going from strength to strength and is becoming a complete CF. Was given MOTM today.

shut the fuck up!!! not "good enough"

shut the fuck up!!! not "good enough"

Some posters said you were ludicrous to say he had a better all round game than Costa. Tbh, now I would have to agree. Stronger, probably a bit faster, his hold up play has improved significantly and I also think on the ball Lukaku is coming better on this aspect too. Lukaku is improving in the air and is probably better in that aspect too. Good to see him doing well. That must be 7 in total for the season.