Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

We need to buy another striker and he needs to count as "home grown" otherwise keep Bamford and have him be Drogba deputy.

Torres shouldn't even be in the squad, just have him train with the reserves if he doesn't want to leave.

their are no HG strikers (chelsea 2nd striker quality available).

It is when every new season we buy a new forward. Like it doesn't matter you score 30 goals in 2 seasons

His WBA goals did earn him chances, but he shat himself when we signed a 32 year old from Russia. This year he would gave got plenty of opportunities as Costa's backup but Mourino had probably made up his mind on both - his talent and his temperament and decided he didn't fancy having a quitter around the group in what will be a massively important season ahead.

just look at his reaction in the WC when he got took off, typified the bloke. I'am bigger than the manager and I know best…..

T'ra lad, enjoy Everton, see you in the champions league………oh wait.

Bt0QDLGCEAENKJl.jpg

"Welcome home". Cringeworthy stuff but it's the kind of stuff you expect from them Scousers. I officially hate Lukaku now. Besides the fee, he's done nothing all for us but cause our club and most especially our fans grief with his moronic behaviour. I hope we boo the shit out of him when he comes to The Bridge.

What has he done wrong to your club? (But prove two years in a row he was better than the other money loving 'hookers' you employ in your pimping 'football club'?)

You're completely ignoring the inflation in the transfer market that has happened in the last 2 years. James just cost Real over 70m, that's almost 2x what we paid for Hazard. 35m are not what they used to be anymore.

Real allready bought CR for way more years ago, still people (read: jeleaus persons) were saying we overpayed..

But i know what your saying, still good bussines for a player barely used in our squads last three years.

dint the spurs chairman or someone say that they wont sell morgan and jay??

which means we will have to over-pay on an already exagerated price with the "HG-tax" too...

I was just giving an example tbh. It isn't the end of the world though, we can shift out one or two players in the team if we do need to accommodate another non-HG player.