Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Agree with the offer and fuck Citeh, but it's so hard for me to type € or £, everytime I have to paste it, every fucking keyboard here in Romania has the mighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on it.

Well, can't blame them, we're still using the old currency here, the Romanian Leu (RON). In three or four years we will switch to EURO :yay::yay::yay::yay:

£1 = 5.4 Lei.

So it is Hazard plus RON 162m. :cool:

RON ..??????? you are giving them me as well???

Why the hell is Chelsea pursuing Benatia?

I know this guy has been the best CB in Serie A but we are already heavily stocked in that department. We already have Terry, Cahill and Kalas. And Zouma might be there as well next season (unless Chelsea send him to Vitesse)!

Why the hell is Chelsea pursuing Benatia?

I know this guy has been the best CB in Serie A but we are already heavily stocked in that department. We already have Terry, Cahill and Kalas. And Zouma might be there as well next season (unless Chelsea send him to Vitesse)!

Because that's simply, unfortunately, the Chelsea way..

Because that's simply, unfortunately, the Chelsea way..

The only thing we need in this transfer window is a decent striker. And we need to offload all the present strikers and call back Lukaku from loan. That is all Chelsea need to do, Nothing else.

Benatia is a great defender. I would love to see him or Varane at the Bridge! Moreover, we need a striker (Diego Costa), if Lukaku is going another backup striker and I'd like to welcome a LB at Chelsea. If some money is still left, a partner for Matic would be crucial. So that's my wishlist,

ffs!

What does Romelu have to do in order to earn a chance here!

Been loaned out TWICE and has out-scored both seasons of our own strikers, this season he scored the same number (one a few more) in less games then he did at WBA. If the hierarchy are still wanking off to the image of Torres being a success, surely they can AT LEAST acknowledge that we need a hot young striker for the future such as Romelu.

Heard rumors of Ba leaving, which can leave us with only Torres as the only striker option if we sell Lukaku, undermine Bamford and break the strong links with Costa. Even if Ba stays, doesn't really make us greater with Lukaku leaving.

I think Lukaku's performances are not the problem. I think it has to be a personal fall out between him and Mourinho. That is why, I don't see Lukaku playing again in a Chelsea shirt. That is also why Mou wants our two worst strikers to stay. To provide the cover for our new CF signings.

"I have a contract at the, for me, biggest club from England and they have a fantastic coach", said Lukaku yesterday. "But also Everton was a great club with a manager who believed in me."

"I used the week off to go to my family and cleared my mind. All my concentration is going to the wc at the moment. If we play a good wc it's a good thing for every player."

Should any of us be surprised to see Lukaku being offered around?

Personally, I am not. If I were him, I would tell Chelsea to fuck off too.

Hopefully, this kid gets his chance to play with Chelsea soon. Otherwise, something is seriously wrong with Chelsea's management.

(Atletico bigwigs are due to meet this week to confirm their interest in Lukaku, although the likelihood is they'll ask #CFC to loan (Mirror

(Chelsea want £25m for Lukaku but #Atletico will not splash the cash unless they are certain he can cut it in La Liga. #CFC (Mirror