Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

This will be a genius move for us in the long run.

Martinez has as good as confirmed he will start every match when fit and he will come back a much better player than he would have been playing here week in week out.

HOPEFULLY but short term BIG LOSS

Martinez has as good as confirmed he will start every match when fit and he will come back a much better player than he would have been playing here week in week out.

It will until we buy another striker in january then he is second choice and will leave. If i was Lukaku i would be realising how the grass is greener elsewhere. Hopefully he doesn't and he really wants to play for us. But there are plenty of teams who would be more than willing to have him and make him their no.1

Fantastic for him, martinez plays possession and keeps the ball on the ground so lukaku will definately develop his ball control, passing, movement during possession and be of help to both chelsea and belgium on the long run

He is getting better service at Everton than over here.. Lol

The amount of times the players look for him is hardly seen here for the strikers

It will until we buy another striker in january then he is second choice and will leave. If i was Lukaku i would be realising how the grass is greener elsewhere. Hopefully he doesn't and he really wants to play for us. But there are plenty of teams who would be more than willing to have him and make him their no.1

He is going to have to fight to get in the team regardless, we are not going to hand him a place because he is young and has potential. Terry, Lampard and Drogba have had successful Chelsea career's because they worked hard and fought off competition (Terry and Lampard especially in the face of the glux of superstar signing's in 2003), Romelu will have to do the same.

He was decent in pre-season, yet got no chance whatsoever in PL. Instead, they sign Eto'o as second option after torres, with already Ba and back then still Moses available. Still quite doubtfull that it will ever be enough for Mou to play Rom.

He is going to have to fight to get in the team regardless, we are not going to hand him a place because he is young and has potential. Terry, Lampard and Drogba have had successful Chelsea career's because they worked hard and fought off competition (Terry and Lampard especially in the face of the glux of superstar signing's in 2003), Romelu will have to do the same.

What competition...

Torres did well at the weekend. Probably the best i have seen him play in a year, or at least one of his top 3 performances in the last year. That is saying something.

He is young and does have a lot of potential. But crucially he is already better than Torres, Eto, and Ba.

If we had bought cavani or lewy etc then i understand it, but loaning our best striker for game time makes no sense. Now we can't loan Torres because we would look like fools after buying him for all that money so we persist with him, and loan out the youngster.

Wich is amazingly stupid considering the ammount of offensive talent we have

I've said it before, any striker that comes to chelsea looks so average but at another club, they look world class.

There is a serious problem with our team

Wich is amazingly stupid considering the ammount of offensive talent we have

I've said it before, any striker that comes to chelsea looks so average but at another club, they look world class.

There is a serious problem with our team

What competition...

Torres did well at the weekend. Probably the best i have seen him play in a year, or at least one of his top 3 performances in the last year. That is saying something.

He is young and does have a lot of potential. But crucially he is already better than Torres, Eto, and Ba.

If we had bought cavani or lewy etc then i understand it, but loaning our best striker for game time makes no sense. Now we can't loan Torres because we would look like fools after buying him for all that money so we persist with him, and loan out the youngster.

We look like fools for spending that money in the first place a loan wouldnt make much different..do a half season swap lol

He had a lot of potential and hope we can hang onto him and not some other club,Liverpool,Arsenal etc swope in and off he goes