• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tumblr_mjxjjplsxP1s7cl3xo1_400.gif

Oscar can do something similar?

Sorry, people, but i can't buy that. Isco is more.

Yeah because Isco does that twice a week.. It took me 30 seconds to find an incredible Oscar gif. I'm not saying that he is better than Isco but proving your point with a gif is weak.

iXLwRSREgZOaT.gif

tumblr_mjxjjplsxP1s7cl3xo1_400.gif

Oscar can do something similar?

Sorry, people, but i can't buy that. Isco is more.

What exactly is the value of this? does it win you games? Does it win you titles?

These are exactly the kind of youtube highlights people drool over and consequently want the player on their team while it's essentially a meaningless bit of skill.

There are plenty of players with great technique who can do nice tricks and stuff but ain't going nowhere. While reading alot of forums i'm sure the dream of alot of posters is a first 11 who all constantly do these kind of tricks all over the field without actually threatening the goal.

Give me an Oscar sliding block against Arsenal over this any day of the week

Yeah because Isco does that twice a week.. It took me 30 seconds to find an incredible Oscar gif. I'm not saying that he is better than Isco but proving your point with a gif is weak.

iXLwRSREgZOaT.gif

OBL_Bs.gif

This is quite fun ;)

Are people seriously saying Isco is NOT better than Oscar. I've seen it all.

It's marginal, however, and you can argue either way.

However, as for the people in this thread calling Gotze shit/overrated, etc. - wow, just wow.

It's marginal, however, and you can argue either way.

However, as for the people in this thread calling Gotze shit/overrated, etc. - wow, just wow.

He isn't shit obviously, but he was regarded as the best young talent in the world together with Hazard and Neymar.

Have you seen him play for Bayern? Go read a Bayern forum, most of their fans wouldn't care should he leave.

If Oscar is more versatile than Isco then I am the pope. Isco has played basically every midfield position for Madrid this year, next to Kroos/Modric, on the right, on the left, as a 10... being good at set pieces and being good in the air as a number 10 isn't as essential as creating chances and scoring goals. You also forgot Isco is usually a sub when everyone is fit for Real....

so can Oscar play those positions as well as a false 9, but what makes Oscar more versatile is that he cant adapt to play different ways like doing a man marking job on the oppositions DLP, like he done against Pirlo and Gerrard, he much more tactically versatile then Isco. FACT.

and it doesnt matter if its not essential its still part of football, and its what gives Oscar an edge.

so can Oscar play those positions as well as a false 9, but what makes Oscar more versatile is that he cant adapt to play different ways like doing a man marking job on the oppositions DLP, like he done against Pirlo and Gerrard, he much more tactically versatile then Isco. FACT.

and it doesnt matter if its not essential its still part of football, and its what gives Oscar an edge.

So is Oscar also better than David Silva because he's better in the air and defensively better and is better at set pieces?

So is Oscar also better than David Silva because he's better in the air and defensively better and is better at set pieces?

no because i never said he is better then anyone based on those attributes you mentioned.

What exactily is the value of this? does it win you games? Does it win you titles?

These are exactly the kind of youtube highlights people drool over and consequently want the player on their team while it's essentially a meaningless bit of skill.

There are plenty of players with great technique who can do nice tricks and stuff but ain't going nowhere. While reading alot of forums i'm sure the dream of alot of posters is a first 11 who all constantly do these kind of tricks all over the field without actually threatening the goal.

Give me an Oscar sliding block against Arsenal over this any day of the week

THIS.

People seriously overrating Isco, there is a reason why he doesnt start for Real Madrid when they have a fully fit squad. He was awful last season, and hasnt been amazng this season either, he has a style of play that is nice to watch which is where the hype comes from.

He has more assists than silva somehow

He isn't shit obviously, but he was regarded as the best young talent in the world together with Hazard and Neymar.

Have you seen him play for Bayern? Go read a Bayern forum, most of their fans wouldn't care should he leave.

I have seen him play for Bayern. But then again, I haven't. It's hard for him to get in that team. If he was playing regularly he'd be the same outstanding talent people thought he was before he went to that joke of a club.

You dont watch Isco play much do you? try watching some games.

Uhm, who said I did. From what I've seen from him he has much better vision and is a much more flair player. Oscar has one thing over Isco - finishing. Isco has the workrate, technique, touch on the ball, vision and passing ability to be and is better than Oscar. No reason to overhype our own players.

Alex, I agree for both, I think it's debatable, but Isco is better, right now, I doubt anyone can deny it, a part from the Oscar fan base.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You