Milos Krasic

chrismada9

it would be more simple to accept Serie A is not that good anymore. Krasic would be good for Chelsea at the moment because our squad small.

Anyway, I wont argue with a Juventus' fan in a Chelsea's forum, thats too much for me.

That is not true in the slightest... If i am not mistaken we were knocked out by an Italian team from the champions league. The only team that has performed consistantly from England in the Champions League in the last few years has been United. Every one else has crashed early. Our last successful season was the year we should of won it but we were knocked out by a referee and 11 jokers.

The Serie A is at an even par with the Premier League and i watch both leagues when ever i can. I don't see how people can make these statements just by the fact that Italy lost a Champions League place. That is because the Europa League is taken into account in Europe.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he isn't for EPL and Chelsea standard, best for him is to stay in Seria A or go back to Russia, because he is dive princess, and in last few months in Juve he was terrible, he was only good at Cska, in my opinion even FloMo is better then him.

He couldn't have been terrible the last few months because he didn't get a single start. I can tell you don't like him, but his talent is undeniable. He wouldn't have made it ti Juve otherwise.

He couldn't have been terrible the last few months because he didn't get a single start. I can tell you don't like him, but his talent is undeniable. He wouldn't have made it ti Juve otherwise.

There is a reason why he has not started and it is because he is so inconsistant. When he does play he just runs into defeneders and tries the same moves majority of the time. He is very waistful and was only on form when Juve were playing counter attacking football. We do not play counter attack, we have a slow build up play in which he would not suit in the slightest.

he isn't type of player that Chelsea need.

Forget him, we can get decent wingers in the Premier League - Victor Moses, Jarvis, Sessegnon.

I'd only take Moses from that list, Jarvis is a decent player nothing special, Sessengon will probably end up becoming inconsistent.

He was so overpowered in FIFA 11 it was kind of funny.

And apparently he cost Juve 3 points this weekend by missing a tap in.

He is fast and has great ball control. But he is not by all means a great dribbler. If he had better link up play, I would say yes to this potential signing...but from all of the feedback it doesn't seem like it.

Speaking of Serie A. Gionvico, anyone? I know he co-owned by Juve, but that shouldn't stop Chelsea.

Some months ago I was optimistic about him, now reading through the page I'm not so sure about him anymore.. I mean looking at the juve president, he's probably a one-season wonder just like Malouda was. Could be wrong though.

something is seriously fishy about krasic. Juve initially wanted 12m for him sometime ago but are now prepared to let him go for 7m if recent reports are to be believed. seems they want him off thier books at all cost then we should be wary of this transaction. smells of a dump to me. Also all the clubs interested in him seems to want him on loan first. maybe he wont be a good acquisition after all. Rather Jarvis than this krasic with KDB swapping wings.

"Juve's intention is to stall until the summer but I don't think that Milos will remain in Turin. We want resolution"

https://twitter.com/...173105727471618

Krasic's agent.

(The twitter isn't Krasic's agent, it's someone who does freelance press.. Juve fan)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You