Oriol Romeu

termninja

To me Oriol Romeu has to be sold to a Spanish team this summer. In Spain he has good poster and some teams would be willing to pay 10/15 million euros (7.30 / 11 million pounds).

There are many players better than him in midfield for our market. Koke, Pogba, Andre Gomes ...

To me teams like Atletico Madrid, Sevilla and Valencia would be very interested in Romeo. Or the Stuttgart itself. A transfer is the best option.

Regards to ALL.

Another career we ruined with our policy. I know it is for the good of the club but for some players like Romeu it is clear that it isn't helping them. Well at least he should have earned enough to be well off for life :P and free to make a move to a mid table club now.

Remember when this guy was the next best thing for us before AVB was sacked...:(

We did everything right with Oriol... Not our fault he got injured all the time.

• 1 month later...

With RLC, Ramires looks like will be in our squad next season and even I'm not sure about Mikel. No chance for Romeu to make it here. I'm not sure why we give him an extension actually. And the most surprising thing is that he signed it knowing this most likely will happened, lol.

• 5 weeks later...

pointless holding on till romeu hes just not good enough to break into the chelsea squad

it was worth taking a gamble on him for the price. I thought we were really gonna regret Dalla Bona leaving but he didn`t amount to much in the end and he showed a lot more than Romeu did before the injuries derailed Oriols career with us. Romeu is basically Paul Hughes with a more exotic name.

we have more talented young midfielders waiting for a good chance imo.

Another career we ruined with our policy. I know it is for the good of the club but for some players like Romeu it is clear that it isn't helping them. Well at least he should have earned enough to be well off for life :P and free to make a move to a mid table club now.

Remember when this guy was the next best thing for us before AVB was sacked...:(

Was he really that good in the first place? Or did we cling on and overrate him a bit because our team was bang average at the time?

Was he really that good in the first place? Or did we cling on and overrate him a bit because our team was bang average at the time?

He was fantastic for his age bracket. He's probably start in big games if he'd had kept his original development trajectory for us next to Matic.

• 4 weeks later...