Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Cech for sure.

Not in the past 2 seasons. cech's prime is better than anything De gea has ever shown however.

The fact that you rate De gea's tenure in England as a flop or not up to his Atleti's standard tells me that you still hold the reputation the British media created in his first few months in England and don't actually follow him at all. He's statistically and visually (for those that actually watch him regularly) one of the best shot stoppers in Europe and he consistently makes ridiculous saves and has been a match winner for Man utd countless times.

Not in the past 2 seasons. cech's prime is better than anything De gea has ever shown however.

The fact that you rate De gea's tenure in England as a flop or not up to his Atleti's standard tells me that you still hold the reputation the British media created in his first few months in England and don't actually follow him at all. He's statistically and visually (for those that actually watch him regularly) one of the best shot stoppers in Europe and he consistently makes ridiculous saves and has been a match winner for Man utd countless times.

No in the last 2 seasons the best GK is De Gea. This season Man United conceded 46 goals. It was brilliant.

With 18 years old every one was expecting that he would become the best keeper in the world. He is far from it, and he won't be the best GK in the planet.

I'm not saying he is really bad, I'm saying that he was really overrated.

And for sure he is not the best GK in ENgland. Can you see the numbers?

Courtois on Cech: "The two of us want to play everything. Nobody will be happy to play in only the League Cup or FA Cup," (BBC) #CFC

Courtois: "Things are unclear at the moment. I have the biggest respect for Petr Cech. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the world" #CFC

Courtois: "I think putting Cech and me in the same team is not the healthiest thing in the world" #CFC (BBC)

Courtois: "It was strange and weird knocking out Chelsea. Normally when you win a semi-final you celebrate really hard but I didn't" #CFC

Courtois: "I think I showed respect to the Chelsea players and supporters and they to me." #CFC (BBC)

Courtois: "It was a nice feeling and hopefully I can give them [Chelsea supporters] those things back in the future" #CFC (BBC)

Oh FFS, this is getting beyond annoying. The guys hasn't even put a Chelsea shirt on and he's already said more about Chelsea and what the club and manager "should do" than Petr has done in a decade!

Oh FFS, this is getting beyond annoying. The guys hasn't even put a Chelsea shirt on and he's already said more about Chelsea and what the club and manager "should do" than Petr has done in a decade!

Yet these people see absolutely nothing wrong in it because Courtois is the Goldenboy right now.

I personally can't stand passive-aggressive behaviour. Might as well said "either sell Cech this summer or I'm not staying" instead of beating around the bush.

I have absolutely no problem with what he's said he was asked the question and answered it honestly. Its true too why should a club who have two world class keepers keep them both? They both deserve to play.

It would make sense to keep Cech here for at least the first half of the year just to make sure Courtois adjusts well but aside from that Courtois is clearly the future and he knows it. He not slagging Cech he has acknowledged on many occasions that he thinks he's one of the best in the world and that he shouldn't play 2nd fiddle him either.

Yet these people see absolutely nothing wrong in it because Courtois is the Goldenboy right now.

I personally can't stand passive-aggressive behaviour. Might as well said "either sell Cech this summer or I'm not staying" instead of beating around the bush.

Starting to wonder if Courtois slept with your girlfriend too...

He's a kid, 22, what's the problem?

agree please STFU!

From Bull Durham movie:

Crash Davis: It's time to work on your interviews.
Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: My interviews? What do I gotta do?
Crash Davis: You're gonna have to learn your clichés. You're gonna have to study them, you're gonna have to know them. They're your friends. Write this down: "We gotta play it one day at a time."
Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: Got to play... it's pretty boring.
Crash Davis: 'Course it's boring, that's the point. Write it down.

No in the last 2 seasons the best GK is De Gea. This season Man United conceded 46 goals. It was brilliant.

Waw, you must be a football genius. Of course these 46 goals were all De Gea's fault and not caused by having a shit manager and the worst team they had since the early nineties...?

Waw, you must be a football genius. Of course these 46 goals were all De Gea's fault and not caused by having a shit manager and the worst team they had since the early nineties...?

None of them was his fault. He clearly is the best GK in ENgland when Man United conceded almost more 20 goals than CHelsea.

If it wasn't for him and his magnificent performances, Man United would be right now relegated.

He's a fucking cunt. Wouldn't be annoyed if Mourinho fucked him off to some club in Russia and stayed faithful to Cech.

Anyway big Pete will probably be forced out like Ashley was. Milan, Monaco, Atletico and Roma could be options for him.

I've said this before. You should stick to making videos.

None of them was his fault. He clearly is the best GK in ENgland when Man United conceded almost more 20 goals than CHelsea.

If it wasn't for him and his magnificent performances, Man United would be right now relegated.

I must concede to your sarcasm. I cannot best it.

I see Courtois having some teething problems his first year in England..and wouldn't want us having two goalkeepers having to build a chemistry and understanding with our back 4 at the same time,so would keep Cech around for 1 more season.

Love the work he does on the pitch, but he talks too much, kinda like Lukaku earlier on in the season

Except that he is probably the best GK in the world atm and he is in high demand, if he was even put up for sale the likes of Madrid, Barca will all jump at him while Lukaku is for sale, the best teams he could get into are the likes of Arsenal/Spurs as he is not really world class yet.