Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Anybody else reckon he looks super unhappy to be here? Must of the footage I've seen of him during pre season doesn't look comforting.

Well he is new here, don't think hazard was that happy in the beginning, and look at him now.

Anybody else reckon he looks super unhappy to be here? Must of the footage I've seen of him during pre season doesn't look comforting.

Coming to a new team is never easy, though he has the benefit of knowing a few players. Fitting in is especially hard when you're supposed to compete with a player who's been in the team for ages. I'd be uncomfortable in his shoes.

I don't think he uses social networking that much for a guy of his age- so we don't get to see all the happy selfies. Also he gives me the impression of being a reserved sort of person. Maybe he is just adjusting to life at a new place.

He is more a quite lad, but he is also a women's man, there was some argument between him and Kevin de bruyne, seems he was getting it on with the ex from Kevin :-)

Hes a horny fucker - thats more like it tbh :-)

Yeah i see it, our official site fucked up :D

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-2-3-1 formation:

Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Ake; Matic, Fabregas; Ramires, Hazard, Schurrle; Costa

Substitutes: Cech, Schwarzer, Azpilicueta, Filipe Luis, Zouma, Van Ginkel, Mikel, Oscar, Salah, Moses,Willian, Torres

To be honest, he probably is. He's stated before that he prefers to play in Spain, and I've heard his girlfriend / wife doesn't like London (apparently she studied there for university)

Yeah i see it, our official site fucked up :D

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-2-3-1 formation:

Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Ake; Matic, Fabregas; Ramires, Hazard, Schurrle; Costa

Substitutes: Cech, Schwarzer, Azpilicueta, Filipe Luis, Zouma, Van Ginkel, Mikel, Oscar, Salah, Moses,Willian, Torres

they are so used to putting Cech in the GK slot