AvB and Chelsea's targets for 2011/12

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be competitive on all fronts. At least a top 3 finish. And ABSOLUTELY, none of that shit play that we saw for months on end last year. Even the best teams have a bad game or few games, but those months were absurd for a team with such quality.

Win everything, if you aim for anything other than the top it goes all pearshaped because u end up in a stick or twist situation id say the same if we were Norwich, always aim for the top and your get the best out of your players.

As a club = Keep this manager for more than 3 years please.

Seriously !!! AVB dreamed of building his own team and this could be the perfect place and time for him . AVB could be our own SAF, if only we just let him be for a long term !

but seriously, I dread to imagine who would replace him if we sack him in 2 years ( which I most certainly dont want to see )

AVB will settle for nothing less than winning every trophy we compete in & that's the way it should be, setting your targets for anything less is a sign of weakness. The players are already used to a winning mentality & won't want their new manager lowering the high standards that they have achieved in the last 6 seasons - AVB will not disappoint them either!

I've already stated that I am impressed by his style of management & now he has stopped the freeloading going on at Cobham & told the players its a place of work not for fucking haircuts - ffs! The players now know they have to perform weekin/weekout or they will be dropped this will ensure an improved attitude on the pitch & hopefully a successful season.

Personally, If AVB can change the dross of football I had to watch for large parts of last season with attacking quick passing football it will be a huge step in the right direction, if we manage to win something then that's a massive bonus. I think AVB will be secretly feeling that we can win one of the big one's next season if he gets some of his transfer targets, but will be confident in getting extra from the players from last season with his motivation & his impressive management style.

We also have to take into consideration that our rivals will improve their squads with maybe the exception of Arsanal who maybe weaker come kick off, Utd have already been busy & if they get my number 1 target Sniejder then we could be in trouble to regain the title, City will be another year down the line with their expensive new recruits & will be a massive threat, I can also see Liverpool getting back in the top 4 next year but possibly too soon for title challengers.

As for the CL, if we play to our potential then I'm confident that with some new signings & some Fucking luck for a change we can go all the way - only Barca worry me but they are beatable, we showed that in 09 but for an incompetent & cheating official.

I'm looking forward to next season with confidence & will be there at the Bridge for our first home game, COME ON YOU BLUESSSSSSSSSSS!

Win everything, if you aim for anything other than the top it goes all pearshaped because u end up in a stick or twist situation id say the same if we were Norwich, always aim for the top and your get the best out of your players.

^This