Villas-Boas Songs

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't really sung properly for a manager since Jose (expect Carlo's name when we were doing well and Guus on his last few games). I can't think of anything, but I doubt a chant would catch on that quickly.

We haven't really sung properly for a manager since Jose (expect Carlo's name when we were doing well and Guus on his last few games). I can't think of anything, but I doubt a chant would catch on that quickly.

Or if there were to be a swashbuckling , all conquering start to the season , defeating United and putting on a good run of victories , I can easily see a chant coming and catching on. AVB can be very animated on the touchline too , which will only add to it . The David Luiz' chant for example , after the way he turned up , everybody got into it very quickly and now I don't know of a supporter who doesn't know it .

I think nico's song only with andre villas boas could be very catchy! ive been tryin it out in work all week and its been suitably winding up the scummersemo5.gif

DOO DOO DOO ANDRE VILLAS BOAS, DOO DOO DOO ANDRE VILLAS BOAS AND CONTINUE SEVERAL TIMES!!!

It cant failchelseaflag.gif

• 1 month later...

Been trying to think of a chant for AVB and this is the best I've been able to come up with so far (cheesy I know :lol: ) I thought might go to the tune of ABC by the Jackson 5....

AVB, is the man at super Chelsea

With John Terry

Will lead us to Victory

Been trying to think of a chant for AVB and this is the best I've been able to come up with so far (cheesy I know :lol: ) I thought might go to the tune of ABC by the Jackson 5....

AVB, is the man at super Chelsea

With John Terry

Will lead us to Victory

as i was scrolling through this thread i was thinking why not use ABC tune for AVB..and then i come to the end and see it.. :blue scalf:

as i was scrolling through this thread i was thinking why not use ABC tune for AVB..and then i come to the end and see it.. :blue scalf:

Yes, it just suddenly came to me just now. I'm sure someone else can do a better job though.