Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

Hey, new member here, just wondered if this was the correct place to post an article I wrote recently about the new man. I was a keen follower of Porto last season so was eager to write up something similar to what I have.

Feedback / suggestions would be welcome, :) Thanks.

The Curious Case Of 'Villas-Boas'

Good article mate :)

If you're interested in writing articles for talkchelsea take a look here ;)

Oh, and don't forget to pick an avatar and introduce yourself to the community here.

Welcome and enjoy your stay :drunk:

Oh, that's cool. I'll definitely take a look and submit any articles I do, for sure. Thanks alot, mate.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

That would be awesome if true.

But xPetrCechx has a habit of bringing unreliable sources all the time!

Quotes from a family in Ipswich that André Villas-Boas visited with Bobby Robson and a picture of him when he was 16 years old:

Couple had Sir Bobby, Jose and Andre in their living room

3160115027.jpg

Lol at the comment from Deep Throat. It does sound like the start of a sordid sex confession in a tabloid

Very impressive press conference, with him coming across as articulate, shrewd and intelligent. He controlled the room by remembers all the journalists' names and questions, addressing them by first names. He said "we" even when referring to Chelsea's past and is saying all the right things. Carlo used to focus on Torres' "bad moment", but AVB said it's a team effort and mentioned Falcao as an example of improvement. His attacking and inclusive mentality will be interesting to see.

Very impressive press conference, with him coming across as articulate, shrewd and intelligent. He controlled the room by remembers all the journalists' names and questions, addressing them by first names. He said "we" even when referring to Chelsea's past and is saying all the right things. Carlo used to focus on Torres' "bad moment", but AVB said it's a team effort and mentioned Falcao as an example of improvement. His attacking and inclusive mentality will be interesting to see.

Articulate, clever, (dont you just hate intelligent young people ?) speaks 5 languages -and English better than most English people.

Quite telling how he let slip ''Porto is a strong brand..er club.. '' shame that clubs have become brands now, but its a financial consideration first and foremost.