Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know this?

And how do you know we will not get a DoF?

Because this is what I read in one of the articles. Look at what AVB is doing with the backroom staff. He is bringing his own men and is playing a key role in transfers. Also there has been no indication whatsoever that we r looking for a DoF. I read that AVB personally called Sanchez with an offer to join us. He will let go of some oldies once our training begins. He will also bring in new faces.

It has widely been reported that AVB has been hired as Manager as opposed to Head Coach like incase of CA or Grant or Scolari or even Mourinho during his last season

Hey, new member here, just wondered if this was the correct place to post an article I wrote recently about the new man. I was a keen follower of Porto last season so was eager to write up something similar to what I have.

Feedback / suggestions would be welcome, :) Thanks.

The Curious Case Of 'Villas-Boas'

Good article mate :)

If you're interested in writing articles for talkchelsea take a look here ;)

Oh, and don't forget to pick an avatar and introduce yourself to the community here.

Welcome and enjoy your stay :drunk:

Is it 9:30 english time??

and will Chelseafc website show it live or will somebody post a link to a stream here?

SSN showed Jol's first press conference as Fulham manager live, hopefully they'll do the same with AVB.

Guest justin_3d

Because this is what I read in one of the articles. Look at what AVB is doing with the backroom staff. He is bringing his own men and is playing a key role in transfers. Also there has been no indication whatsoever that we r looking for a DoF. I read that AVB personally called Sanchez with an offer to join us. He will let go of some oldies once our training begins. He will also bring in new faces.

It has widely been reported that AVB has been hired as Manager as opposed to Head Coach like incase of CA or Grant or Scolari or even Mourinho during his last season

It seems like made up story to me.

I would not believe what you are saying because reported stuff. I will wait till i see the work being done in a couple of months.

If AVB looks like he is the man calling the shots i will believe.

Until then, i don't trust these fake newspaper.

Well he also asked the board to cancel the vitesse game on 9th of July asking for more time to prepare. At the moment there is NO DoF and AVB is calling the shots left right and centre and we don't seem to be in the market for DoF even Hiddink wasn't offered the DoF role which makes me wanna believe the articles as this has never happened besides in the last 5 seasons

At the moment there is NO DoF and AVB is calling the shots left right and centre and we don't seem to be in the market for DoF even Hiddink wasn't offered the DoF role which makes me wanna believe the articles as this has never happened besides in the last 5 seasons

Totally untrue, pathetitc lazy journalism.

All were hired and and announced as Managers.

Totally untrue, pathetitc lazy journalism.

All were hired and and announced as Managers.

Umm how do you know hiddink was offered DoF role?

Announced as Managers but their roles were not that of a manager but more of a head coach since they had a DoF on top of them who did perform activities that a manager would generally perform like doing the transfers and getting the players they want.

AVB is a manager in the literal sense. He himself is taking the big decisions on who he wants and who he does not want. He even asked the Vitesse game be cancelled. When was the last time you had a "Manager" at our club with such powers