termninja

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't mind seeing Arda Turan at Chelsea actually. He has a lot of speed on him and is built to be a fantastic winger! Would prove to be a lot cheaper than these other wingers we're in for...

Honestly I agree. We could use him as a backup and in some rotations until he gets better if he's bad. I think we can go through a season with Malouda and Zhirkov on the left because of Hidink. They'll play better. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing Mata in our team too :whistling:

Honestly I agree. We could use him as a backup and in some rotations until he gets better if he's bad.

I don't think he's the sort of player that would want to be warming a bench. He's a regular for Galatasaray and Turkey right now, and at 24, he would feel that playing regularly for a Champions League side would be his next step up!

I don't think he's the sort of player that would want to be warming a bench. He's a regular for Galatasaray and Turkey right now, and at 24, he would feel that playing regularly for a Champions League side would be his next step up!

I meant to be on the bench is he ends up bad trying to say that we have a decent backup. Besides that, he would need to battle his place in the team and to get used to English football.

Besides that, he would need to battle his place in the team and to get used to English football.

That's what we said about Yuri Zhirkov when he first joined the club... he hasn't been able to shift Malouda or Cole in any of his favoured left-sided positions, and now it seems he could be heading back to Russia

One other sidenote... Arda is a left-sided player isn't he?? Or can he be installed on both sides?

That's what we said about Yuri Zhirkov when he first joined the club... he hasn't been able to shift Malouda or Cole in any of his favoured left-sided positions, and now it seems he could be heading back to Russia

One other sidenote... Arda is a left-sided player isn't he?? Or can he be installed on both sides?

we need a genuine RIGHT winger not another left sided one ...we have too many for that side.

Guus Hiddink will become Chelsea manager next week because he is the only credible candidate in the eyes of Roman Abramovich, according to ESPNsoccernet sources.

The 22-year international has impressed Hiddink in his time as Turkey boss and he has told the

Russian billionaire to sign the £18 million-rated left-sided attacker, who could become Hiddink's

first signing on arrival back at the Bridge.

ardaturancelebvbel20100907_275x155.jpg

we need a genuine RIGHT winger not another left sided one ...we have too many for that side.

Most left footers/wingers play on the right wing anyway e.g messi,hulk,sturridge,robben and the list goes on. so I don't get your point.

I didnt see the player, is he realy that good?

I mean, he can be a first 11 winger in Chelsea? a winger that could improve us?

If he does have that quality, i would love it. We would have a big rotation in the wings, maybe its better than pay 30+ millions on a 19 year old.

Waste that money on Snijder :whistling:

Most left footers/wingers play on the right wing anyway e.g messi,hulk,sturridge,robben and the list goes on. so I don't get your point.

malouda zhirkov .Charlie Cooke Pat Nevin ,,Duff .... but you rarely see any point but your own .

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You