• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I don't think people are giving Man U enough credit though, have you seen the squad Man United have?, they had there best defender injured Vidic, who for me is the best centre back in the world.

They didn't spend that as much as City have. They've had to play youngsters most of the season fair to play to them, they did really well, yeah they got very lucky at times but still. City have spent miles more than we have, 38 million on Aguero, 30 million on Dzeko, 25 million on Balotelli, Tevez and Adebayor aswell.

Fucking Mancini brings back Tevez when he says he will never play again, also brings back Balotelli when he says he will never play again.

City won it in a poor season and still struggled, and managed to win on goal difference. For me they didn't deserve it.

I think it's harsh to say that they don't deserve it. They are not big name club so they need to spend big to get good players. We did the same thing under abramovic and transfer market right now is crazy. Manchester united had their core ready but city is a newly assembled team.

I dont think anything can be taken away from City.They spent money...so did we.The hard part is getting your team to gel together in a way that works.That will get results etc.And Mancini done exactly that.May have delt with things in a really bizare way,Tevez,Balotelli etc but still managed to keep the squad together.They went out today did what they had to and got the result in the end.

Man U however,shittest team in a long time still challenged for the title right till the end and they will be the team to beat really.Fergie knows what he's doing,how the choose the right players that will have an impact on their team.And that wont change. And would've felt sorry for them loosing but so many dodgy decisons this season.Mean every team had a fair few but they seem to take the piss!

End of the day they lost it against Everton really...their fans have taken it pretty well from what I've read...most have congraulated City so least from most no complaints and Fergie didnt go off on weird things.Make a change!

why does that mean that there ok on the FFP front how much money did they get for it?

Etihad & Man-City are the same thing, owned by the same family.

Thus exploiting a loophole, so City are 'essentially' sponsoring themselfs. Which is how they managed to bypass the FFP.

How many more players can City bring in though? Alot of there squad players will probably leave in the summer, and won't settle for low wages, So they'll have to pay wages along with it. Any top players they bring in will be demanding up on 200,000k a week.

It doesn't happen like that, Its been said over and over that a team will dominate but they won't. City won't win the next 5 Premierships.

Well nonetheless what ever happens in the future, I just saw an amazing game.

Even the commentators went mental.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lqi5nPew5Eg

I think this is the only place I see where opposing teams are such haters. Cause in other places fans from other teams just congratulate the winning teams. Liverpool fans, Barcelona fans, Fulham fans and such.

This place is becoming like RAWK. Fill with hate and envy.....

You are boring and no better then a Liverpool fan.

How exactly? ... I'm being realistic, and facing the harsh reality.

Also, being a Chelsea fan, you are automatically the complete opposite to a Liverpool fan. Not that you would know about that, being a City recruit.. :rolleyes: