• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

The better tests for Arse's improvement is how they deal with teams that have equal quality. Teams that won't stand off them and allow them to play their game. They've always bullied the minnows and been battered by the big boys.

Thing is, Emery has shown the flexibility to play different ways so they can play without the ball and use the crazy pace of Auba and Pepe on the break with Ceballos and Luiz pinging it around.

Hard to see a big weakness in their side when everyone is fit. Their defense isn't fantastic or anything but should be far better with Luiz and Tierny. And without Mustafi.

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

not astronomically but he is better than the awful Mustafi, who was close to worst starting CB on a top 20 team in the world

Can't believe you guys ain't sleeping over Arsenal....Arsenal of all clubs...bottle job is their DNA...Yes of course they improved massively by buying players to strengthen their weakness but aside Liverpool and City.... I don't see the rest much of a threat to our top 4 place unfortunately we had transfer ban during the summer...but the rest depends on who takes his chances over the period of the season... It's a long season and people tends to give preference to certain clubs....I don't do that especially to Arsenal and Spurs who are proficient in bottle job... Unfortunately if we start taking our chances and improve our defensive structure not just defense...thanks Rudiger is getting a little bit closer to fitness... I really love what am seeing about our team and not even counting us as candidates of top 4

7 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Can't believe you guys are sleeping over Arsenal....Arsenal of all clubs...bottle job is their DNA...Yes of course they improved massively by buying players to strengthen their weakness but aside Liverpool and City.... I don't see the rest much of a threat to our top 4 place unfortunately we had transfer ban during the summer...but the rest depends on who takes his chances over the period of the season... It's a long season and people tends to give preference to certain clubs....I don't do that especially to Arsenal and Spurs who are proficient in bottle job... Unfortunately if we start taking our chances and improve our defensive structure not just defense...thanks Rudiger is getting a little bit closer to fitness... I really love what am seeing about our team and not even counting us as candidates of top 4

I am only being realistic in my evaluations

and sleeping on a team means you are overlooking them

I do not know what sleeping over a team means

losing sleep over?

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am only being realistic in my evaluations

and sleeping on a team means you are overlooking them

I do not know what sleeping over a team means

losing sleep over?

Yes I understood your perspective....

My bad I meant ain't sleeping... 

4 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Yes I understood your perspective....

My bad I meant ain't sleeping... 

I have two huge concerns when it comes to us

that Zouma keeps playing well and then the biggest, our strikers

super early but one of the 3 really needs to step up

I am not going to shit all over Tammy, but he is off to a nightmare start

I so hope he can put it all behind him

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I have two huge concerns when it comes to us

that Zouma keeps playing well and then the biggest, our strikers

super early but one of the 3 really needs to step up

I am not going to shit all over Tammy, but he is off to a nightmare start

I so hope he can put it all behind him

Thanks to Sarri and our insane board zouma shouldn't be part of our squad discussion at this point in time... I was xpecting Sarri the moment he came on board last season to go for Rogmanoli or any other quality ball playing defender capable of his defensive duties but alas I was dissapointed...rather we were stuck with Luiz...thanks both are out the exit door... Really love what Lampard is doing with the squad despite some obvious flaws in some positions ala Centre back but I will give Zouma till the middle of October before my final assessment despite his uncomfortable ball playing abilities but he can compensate for that by been very smart and intelligent enough to know his weakness and do his defensive job really well... 

Abraham though not really sold on him too but will give him till Oct as well though I believe when our ban is lifted he or Batshuayi can be our second striker cos we gonna go really big on signing striker... 

8 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Thanks to Sarri and our insane board zouma shouldn't be part of our squad discussion at this point in time... I was xpecting Sarri the moment he came on board last season to go for Rogmanoli or any other quality ball playing defender capable of his defensive duties but alas I was dissapointed...rather we were stuck with Luiz...thanks both are out the exit door... Really love what Lampard is doing with the squad despite some obvious flaws in some positions ala Centre back but I will give Zouma till the middle of October before my final assessment despite his uncomfortable ball playing abilities but he can compensate for that by been very smart and intelligent enough to know his weakness and do his defensive job really well... 

Abraham though not really sold on him too but will give him till Oct as well though I believe when our ban is lifted he or Batshuayi can be our second striker cos we gonna go really big on signing striker... 

I always list Romagnoli as an option for CB, because he is a superb player, but we have chased him for 4 years, and he clearly does not want to leave AC Milan, so that is a huge issue