test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

34 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Don't get ahead of yourself. He's been given ample time to show anything worthwhile. Plays without an ounce of awareness

Yeah unfortunately he's somewhere else entirely 

LAM09 likes this

5 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

JM will ruin pogba plays him in the wrong position constantly,.u dont buy a player with his qualities going forward and use him as a DM its his own fault.

Jose has a fetish on making attacking players into defensive ones. He's basically trying to turn Pogba into Obi Mikel. The guy is truly Special.

11Drogba likes this

43 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Shame...017122dc6da63ff40d7034b232622170.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

i read that too, horrible story. I remember the game perfectly. The game was in the balance until Gary cahill and ryan mason shattered heads. Gary stood up and shrugged it off as if it was nothing but Mason was terrible. had to be treated for ages and directly sent to hospital. Hull never recovered from that shock and we easily won. I jested in the match thread, that Gary cahill's match winning contradiction was getting one of their better players off the pitch . Now I regret it, even though I never thought it would be that bad. I have seen some friends of me break their skulls too and they fully recovered within days but that really was a mean collision.

Johnnyeye likes this

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Shame...017122dc6da63ff40d7034b232622170.jpg

real shame, it looked really nasty when the injury happened, i reallyhoped Mason would recover from that in time, but his career is finished unfortunately. Wish him all the best and may he recover from this somehow :( 

health is much more important than football.

and you just know somehow we will get bad press after this news

Fulham Broadway likes this

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/963368721325744128?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-17210994894284550614.ampproject.net%2F1518441587106%2Fframe.html

those idiots blaming Cahill for Mason's injury , saying he did it in purpose need to get a fucking life, disgusting human beings. It was clearly an accident, these things can happen in football, Cahill could have also been affected, clash of heads is a horrible thing in football and can lead to head trauma, its a hazard of the sport and players know it and live with it.

Fulham Broadway likes this

Jose Mourinho: "Rafa Benitez is a great manager no doubt about that. He won the Champions League with a small club, just like me. I won it with Porto and he won it with Liverpool."

Shots well and truly fired.

11Drogba, Mana, Fernando and 1 other like this

Gordon Taylor gets a £2.1 million salary for being the chairman of the PFA that's taking the absolute piss. I'm all for helping people out but has it become to stand up for millionaires you have to be one as well ?

Fulham Broadway and Unionjack like this

12 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Gordon Taylor gets a £2.1 million salary for being the chairman of the PFA that's taking the absolute piss. I'm all for helping people out but has it become to stand up for millionaires you have to be one as well ?

Highest paid Union Official in the World. (When I was a Union rep all I got was facility time :D}

Tellingly hes on FIFAs Football committee as well

Unionjack and Iggy Doonican like this

This Mason news had to happen before we play them this Friday...great.

Nonetheless, I feel deeply sad for Mason. Cahill accidentally killed Mason's football career. Hopefully though Mason can do great things off the pitch.

37 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Highest paid Union Official in the World. (When I was a Union rep all I got was facility time :D}

Tellingly hes on FIFAs Football committee as well

I didn't even get that FB. You were allowed to go to meetings or courses but you couldn't go to a meeting and come back and get overtime.

Unionjack and Fulham Broadway like this

8 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I didn't even get that FB. You were allowed to go to meetings or courses but you couldn't go to a meeting and come back and get overtime.

Shocking, need to get the union on to that. The higher you were up the Union chain the more cash n freebies you got. Had a mate on the Executive and they were encouraged to claim for everything -his exact words were he had more money than he knew what to do with it. But back to Gordon fucking Bennet Taylor - he;s taking the piss. I suppose if hes representing players/members on 3-400k a week he feels 'entitled' to such a fuck off salary.

Bottom line, all that money comes from global TV revenue - all the World wants to see our English Premiership. :cig:

Iggy Doonican likes this