The English Football Thread

Steve

Would I be a bad person if I wanted Liverpool to win the cup rather than Arsenal?

YES!!!

i hate arsenal and everything about the club, but would you be able to live with "ohhh our gerrard got what he deserves", "legend for life and what a way to end his career" and blah blah blah till the end of your days.

whats worse that its already started. even last season the #winitforstevieG was nothing short of cringeworthy.

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

"What a way to end his career"....with an FA Cup. Come on. Terry would do better. :/

we have witnessed the ultimate story of career endings which was DD.

i mean, winning the CL with the last kick of the ball plus a goal in the match and being the top d®og in the whole of our CL campaign.

but try explaining that to a pool fan when slippyG wins the fa cup.

Nope.

I hate Pool so much but, it's Gerrard's last game so let him get his last trophy for the club. The Gerrard wankfest would only last for a month or so since he moved on from Pool.

And in London, there's more Arsenal fans than Pool. Arsenal fans saying Chelsea's gonna lose the title to THEM. 1 trophy in 11 years is what I want to boast about, and that won't happen if Arse retains the cup.

O why o why we got beaten by freaking Bradford?!

Only last a month !!!!!. I hate Arsenal but absolutely loathe Liverpool it's a lesser of two colossal evils. Fuck Stephen Gerrard the only reason he didn't join us was he would have had a scouse fatwa put on him and his family if he did.

This was awesome :D Blackburns goallie almost scored a goal against Liverpool :D Their coach's reaction is priceless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb5JLRL_Lao

That was such a shame, i really thought it was going to go in, gutted for Blackburn, hate Liverpool :(

Gerrard helped us win the league in 09/10. Please cut some slack for this guy.

And it will last a month. For peaksakes it's the FA Cup! If it's the league or Champs League then yeah you have a huge point.

And Gerrard will be no longer a Pool player after the cup final. So yeah.

And I can't stand Arsenal. Do you live in London? I respect Arsenal more than Pool but Arsenal fans are popping out saying they will win the title. To heck with them.

Course i live in London mate born and bred. You want me to praise Gerrard because of a back pass to Drogba no way squire can't do it. And it's for Pete's sake not Peak Sakes.

I'm not asking you to praise Gerrard. Think of Chelsea for the moment and the future. Who do you think would benefit this cup win more for the long term?

Forget Gerrard's cup win departure for the moment. Liverpool are no threat to us this season and next season.

Arsenal on the other hand ARE. And this cup win will majorly boost their confidence up to being title contenders next season. Because all the players finally know how it is to win something and learn to not crumble under pressure.

They won the cup last year squire so i don't really see your point. Cup competitions are completely different to the league Aston Villa are 4th bottom and in the cup semi final. Wigan won the cup a couple of years ago and are now looking at playing in league 1.

And you want Arse to have another trophy? My point is the more trophies they gain, the stronger their confidence would be.

I rather have a Reading-Villa final. But I can't stand the Arsenal fans now. They need to be knocked down.

Sorry mate but winning the F.A. cup is in no way going to make them stronger it's a trophy in the cabinet nothing more nothing less. Everyone wants a Reading- Villa final but it ain't gonna happen. I hate Arsenal as much as the next man unfortunately the next man in this case happens to be fucking Liverpool

Arsenal have become strong and no doubt will be if they win or not.They look likely to finish top 3 and been a while since that.

It's the arrogance of it all.Oh we should win because it's his last game.Doesn't work like that.Everything so OTT.Excuses for sending off n all that Maybe villa or reading can shock

Long as we win the league meh to rest..