test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

"He will not influence the title race" fuck off Frank.

Now you know how Arsenal fans must feel.

We didn't want Lampard and Arsenal did not wanted Fabregas.

Our loss is their gain, their loss is our gain.

Leave the greatest goal scoring midfielder in league history wide open with no one withing 15 yards of him at the edge of your box. With a man advantage.

We better beat Spuds.

:lol::lol: At least maybe the media will stop saying we've won the league already by November. Bunch of brainless imbeciles.

Its just like they did with Liverpool.Went on and on and on till everyone was sick of it and wanted City to win,Then Liverpool loss and they could get the headlines.Waiting for us to fail no doubt

End of the day Frank can score/set up goals as he likes for City but if we loose/draw games its our fault.We can win our loose the league espically with the point gap we currently have

3-0 Clichy?!!

City showing the heart of champions right here. :/

too bad in addition to that they need to undo a 6-point lead...

seriously, people expected them to drop points right and left? They have good morale/motivation after the Bayern victory - which is why I wanted them to lose. They will eventually drop points, but still they have to overcome a 6-point deficit

Good stuff, but I still love Lampard.

We didn't want him and let him go.

Our fault not his.

Yeah, and neither did Juve re-new Nedved's contract - he rathered retirement than to play for another team. What's your point?

The Chels likes this

Every time Lampard scores for City i just experience an emptiness inside.

Can't fucking wait till his loan is over.

When will that be?

too bad in addition to that they need to undo a 6-point lead...

seriously, people expected them to drop points right and left? They have good morale/motivation after the Bayern victory - which is why I wanted them to lose. They will eventually drop points, but still they have to overcome a 6-point deficit

Long as we dont drop enough points to let them back.A loss here and a few draws from us and they're right back in it.Shouldnt happen and bloody better not but teams have done it in the past espically with Christmas coming up

Every time Lampard scores for City i just experience an emptiness inside.

Can't fucking wait till his loan is over.

Same. And hearing those City fans sing his name... :mouthclosed:

And Apparently his loan is not ending until the season is over.

Remember it was only to stay fit. Then it was only to play 5 min cameos here and there. Well now its until the EPL season is over then he'll join NYFC in the States. :rolleyes: