test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

milllz

Rumoured Alexis Sanchez

Started by milllz,

1,111 posts in this topic
This is his first season playing as a striker consistently. And he's been the lone striker. With Özil feeding him balls it's easy to see why he has scored a lot. 
We don't play with a lone striker. (4-3-3) Our best assister, Fabregas, isn't a starter. 
I can only see it happening IF Conte decides to switch to 3-5-2. Big if. Then we risk playing Hazard out of his favored position. 

I was talking in general. Don't see him staying in England should he move. Juve seems like the probable destination if they offload a few.

If we gave him the same freedom Edens got and keep him roughly on the right it would basicaly give us 3 strikers. They would go bonkers!

That would be something else.
Unionjack likes this

33 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I was talking in general. Don't see him staying in England should he move. Juve seems like the probable destination if they offload a few.

Juve plays in 3-5-2. With Dybala and Higuain on board I doubt they can get Sanchez.

Juve plays in 3-5-2. With Dybala and Higuain on board I doubt they can get Sanchez.

They have enough assets plus ticket revenue to get him if they really wanted to.

3 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Im sure Juventus would only sign someone of his calibre to shoehorn him in. Same way we would if we signed Verratti. Having a settled team is better yes but if you can get someone of that level to the club you try to make them fit, because they'd improve the team.

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

If we gave him the same freedom Edens got and keep him roughly on the right it would basicaly give us 3 strikers. They would go bonkers!

Exactly ... Would say he better than Pedro and Willian on the right. More importantly he plays for the badge on the sleeve (not comparing with Pedro/Willian), very passionate, winner's mentality and totally committed to the cause. Yes as per rumors he's demanding lot of money but then who isnt these days. I feel he has atleast 2 good seasons under him and if we dont want to promote anyone from within the ranks then he looks as a good bet. 

Unionjack and Muzchap like this

Can't stop thinking how perfect he would be for us. He's got the pressing mentality hardwired in him by Bielsa's and Sampaoli's Chile, Barcelona and now Arsenal. He's hard-working, committed, fast, technically sound and has always scored loads of goals. We'd pose incredible goal threat with Costa, Hazard and Sanchez. Stick him at RW on paper, but give him the freedom to combine with Hazard wherever they feel like it. He's 28, not getting any younger, a player of his pedigree should be filling his trophy cabinet... with Arsenal it is filling with spider webs, he might as well be playing in China.

Look at how he reacted yesterday. And how he was trying to get the three points for Wenger. Constantly asking for the ball. And he want ape shit after the final whistle.

This guy has much more fire in him than Hazard who was, after we went 2-0 down to Spurs, strolling around the pitch not giving one ounce of fuck. Not tracking back. Nothing. Already with his mind in Madrid.
I choose Alexis and his winners mentality all day long over Hazard.

Was the dig at Hazard necessary? Mind in Madrid? Oh we have another mind-reading psychic here. God how such posts have become irritating, old and plain stupid over the past 5 years. Every single fucking time something goes bad somebody thinks he is clever by mentioning the imaginary Hazard Madrid love story. The way he has been playing this season gives me zero reason not to believe he is fully committed to Chelsea's cause, but at least now we know from medical standpoint that your knee is working well. I bet the next time he has an amazing game your other knee will start working well too.

EDIT: Btw, talking about Sanchez's winning mentality, then compare it to this - Aaron Ramsey claims Arsenal have sent message to title rivals with comeback against Bournemouth :lol: Yeah, they have sent a message that they are still as solid as a house of cards.

I don't give a shit what Aaron Ramsey say's I'm talking only about Sanchez here and in my opinion that little guy has a lot more fire in him than Hazard and if you simply don't agree with it, don't take time to reply.

14 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I don't give a shit what Aaron Ramsey say's I'm talking only about Sanchez here and in my opinion that little guy has a lot more fire in him than Hazard and if you simply don't agree with it, don't take time to reply.

The Ramsey thing was a stand-alone thing, not connected to what you said. Btw if I don't agree with something, then on the contrary I take the time to reply, writing "+1" type of posts is boring.

BoyBlue96 likes this

Can't we have a whip round to get him?  It would gimme a semi to see him,Eden and Diego up there. Give him the same freedom Eden has and make sure we got a couple of guys that can get the ball to them unlike noiw. It would mean we had 2 upgrades with 1 player.

But think PSG are getting in there. Wish we were trying hard too.

Premier League transfer news and rumours: Alexis Sanchez urged to stall Arsenal contract talks as PSG plot cut-price summer swoop

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/07/arsenal-premier-league-transfer-news-rumours-alexis-sanchez/

Can't we have a whip round to get him?  It would gimme a semi to see him,Eden and Diego up there. Give him the same freedom Eden has and make sure we got a couple of guys that can get the ball to them unlike noiw. It would mean we had 2 upgrades with 1 player.
But think PSG are getting in there. Wish we were trying hard too.

Premier League transfer news and rumours: Alexis Sanchez urged to stall Arsenal contract talks as PSG plot cut-price summer swoop

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/07/arsenal-premier-league-transfer-news-rumours-alexis-sanchez/

PSG and the Mickey Mouse Ligue 1. Kluivert can fuck off. Murderous cunt should be behind bars.

17 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

PSG and the Mickey Mouse Ligue 1. Kluivert can fuck off. Murderous cunt should be behind bars.

He gets the players they want tho.

We dont have the magnetism to get 'big name' polayers these 'bigger' clubs have so we either have to beg,bribe,blackmail,beat and torture them to come or we pay over the odds to get them.

Or we get ourselves a transfer team that works alongside the manager to get players we need AND will USE.

30 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

We need this guy - he hates Spurs as much as we do! 

Would absolutely kill it with him Eden and Costa... 

That would be  fantastic dream to see hazard Costa Sanchez in chelsea team  

Muzchap likes this

13 hours ago, Muzchap said:

We need this guy - he hates Spurs as much as we do! 

Would absolutely kill it with him Eden and Costa... 

Well you know my thoughts. I'd donate my left dangley to get him and having a whole team that hate Spuds would be a great plus!

Muzchap and Leif like this

Alexis admits to tax fraud totalling nearly €1m

The Arsenal forward is reported to have already paid the money back, which will likely see him handed a fine rather than be put on trial

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez has admitted to tax fraud totalling nearly €1 million to a Catalan court.

The Chile international acknowledged two crimes against the Treasury which took place while he was on the books of Barcelona between 2012 and 2013, with Europa Press reporting an overall value of €983,443.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/01/16/31602342/-

I say we get Granovskaia on the case and get him over here.