The Serie A Thread

Steve

Do you really think that Bigon can even think to buy Higuain? Best Bigon's buy was Nestor

Higuain and Reina told a lot of time (even yesterday) that he choose Napoli because of Benitez

Callejon and Albiol have same manager than Benitez (Quillon)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 4

I think Benitez has benefitted for a lot of things he didnt do throughout his career, thats what I think...

Besides his amazing work in Liverpool, he didnt win the Premier League. He got a super champions Inter and sunk them. He got a Chelsea that participated in every single tournament and was able to lost CWC to Corinthians, COC to Swansea and to QPR at Stamford Bridge. And now he got an already pretty good Napoli with 63mi euros to spend!

I am not saying he is a bad manager and doesnt deserve to be in charge of a big club. It is just that he benefited a lot from other people's work in the course of the past decade and still didnt 'wow' the football world.

I think Benitez has benefitted for a lot of things he didnt do throughout his career, thats what I think...

Besides his amazing work in Liverpool, he didnt win the Premier League. He got a super champions Inter and sunk them. He got a Chelsea that participated in every single tournament and was able to lost CWC to Corinthians, COC to Swansea and to QPR at Stamford Bridge. And now he got an already pretty good Napoli with 63mi euros to spend!

I am not saying he is a bad manager and doesnt deserve to be in charge of a big club. It is just that he benefited a lot from other people's work in the course of the past decade and still didnt 'wow' the football world.

I think that you didn't follow carefully Napoli this years, or you are not objective for what regards Benites

I (and all the Napoli supporters, and in general italian footbal supporters) totally agre with Spike and Choulou19

Well he has certainly strengthened them considerably in a single window. Rafa unlike the masterclass that is Mazzarri has actually added depth to Napoli which they were desperately lacking under Mazza. Mazza built the engine and frame, all Rafa has to do is add the details and Napoli can easily charge the Scudetto.

Another analogy is that Mazza put the money into the vending machine and ordered the Scudetto. All Rafa has to do is reach for it and take it out of the slot before Conte sneaks up behind him and steals it away.

Plus, what rafa has done is improve their system, especially in attack. They were a one-man team last season at times.

I think that you didn't follow carefully Napoli this years, or you are not objective for what regards Benites

I (and all the Napoli supporters, and in general italian footbal supporters) totally agre with Spike and Choulou19

Is that why you booed him after drawing this weekend? :wank2:

Anyways, I wont argue anymore. When you least expect Benitez will let you down and I will be laughing at the people who hold high hopes for the FSW...

So happy for AS Roma, my 2nd club in Europe. Kevin Strootman is some player, Gervinho is doing a Sturridge, Totti is playing like he's so much younger.. They have great teamwork and they have a great balance between defence and attack.

Although Inter's goal looked legit, but I don't think it would have changed the game.

Roma v Napoli immediately after the international break. Woof!

If Roma play as well as they did on the break in the first half vs Inter they will walk all over Napoli I feel. Garcia has done an excellent job. Gervinho has been superb and Totti too. Really like their MF trio of De Rossi-Strootman-Pjanic, quality midfield.

Florenzi's goal vs Inter was an incredible counter attack... similar to Hazards goal vs Norwich

If Roma play as well as they did on the break in the first half vs Inter they will walk all over Napoli I feel. Garcia has done an excellent job. Gervinho has been superb and Totti too. Really like their MF trio of De Rossi-Strootman-Pjanic, quality midfield.

Florenzi's goal vs Inter was an incredible counter attack... similar to Hazards goal vs Norwich

You don't cheer on for Rafa?! Ridiculous! #RyanOUT

In all seriousness, it's going to be a fascinating game but also might be a boring one with Benitez possibly making it cagey, like he always do. And his approach might be dictated by the fact he's got a key Champions League game against Marseille to come after that and with this game to be played on a Friday (18th October) now, he might be slightly short on players for selection. Saw earlier that Napoli's South American players won't be able to get in before Wednesday evening. So they only got 1 training session apparently before the game on Friday.

In all seriousness, it's going to be a fascinating game but also might be a boring one with Benitez possibly making it cagey, like he always do. And his approach might be dictated by the fact he's got a key Champions League game against Marseille to come after that and with this game to be played on a Friday (18th October) now, he might be slightly short on players for selection. Saw earlier that Napoli's South American players won't be able to get in before Wednesday evening. So they only got 1 training session apparently before the game on Friday.
Worst of all is that there will be people in here praising Benitez to the limits if he gets a typical cagey draw against Roma!

He will be the best manager in the world and the source of everything good that comes from Napoli... :doh:

Brazilian midfielder Kaka will return to Milan after four years at Real Madrid, according to local media reports. The 31-year-old last week admitted he wanted to leave the Santiago Bernabeu, having joined from Milan in 2009 for a then world record fee of €70m. Kaka is set to sign a reported two-year free transfer deal. He was a Milan fan favourite after six years at the club during which they won one Serie A title, the UEFA Champions League and the World Club Championship.

Brazilian midfielder Kaka will return to Milan after four years at Real Madrid, according to local media reports. The 31-year-old last week admitted he wanted to leave the Santiago Bernabeu, having joined from Milan in 2009 for a then world record fee of €70m. Kaka is set to sign a reported two-year free transfer deal. He was a Milan fan favourite after six years at the club during which they won one Serie A title, the UEFA Champions League and the World Club Championship.

This news is 30 days old. Kaka already signed for Milan, already played (bad) a match, and as usual for Milan's players already got injuried. He will play next match after 3 weeks of stop

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1583228/erick-thohir-completes-inter-milan-takeover?cc=4716

Moratti has sold Inter to Indonesian media magnate Erick Thohir. 70% of the club's share has apparently gone to the new owner and his takeover is said to be worth $465 million..