Steve
Followers 0

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allegri is a moron. I hope Roma win the league.

I know that many people here don't watch Serie A, but yesterday this legend played his last game - and scored hattrick. One of the most underrated strikers out there and a big human being. He took fin

Thats me cousin, top bloke he is. He once felt up between a girls leg he did. I was well proud of him, I was. He looked like a goose when the girls old dad walked in. It was a laugh, because I'm her d

Posted Images

Cringeworthy from Nedved..

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/325815.html

"His [Chiellini] reaction was babyish - showing the referee the bite marks. He then showed intelligence in the way he spoke during the days after and by asking FIFA to reduce Suarez's suspension."

• 1 month later...

By the way, why is Bonera still starting? I mean, the guy has to be one of the most terrible defenders I've ever seen play for a top team. Unbelievable how he continues to play with every coach. Starting to think he's Barbara's secret boytoy.

• Like 1

By the way, why is Bonera still starting? I mean, the guy has to be one of the most terrible defenders I've ever seen play for a top team. Unbelievable how he continues to play with every coach. Starting to think he's Barbara's secret boytoy.

Not just starting, he was the captain too with Montolivo and Abbiati not playing. Surely Rami and Alex will be their first choice.

Torres score yet? Or play?

Injured on Saturday in training.

Obviously Juventus are much stronger and will probably win this, but still pumped up for this game.

tumblr_mu3fcaOJg51r7xliwo2_400.gif

Go, Pippo! Don't remember the last time San Siro was sold out.

MVG and Torres probably on the bench for this one.

Obviously Juventus are much stronger and will probably win this, but still pumped up for this game.

tumblr_mu3fcaOJg51r7xliwo2_400.gif

Go, Pippo! Don't remember the last time San Siro was sold out.

MVG and Torres probably on the bench for this one.

If the defense doesn't perform considerable better than they have in the first couple of matches, this could well end in some tennis scoreline.

If the defense doesn't perform considerable better than they have in the first couple of matches, this could well end in some tennis scoreline.

At least Bonera won't play. That should improve Milan's defense a lot.