Ramires

DavidEU

If Ramires keeps form and Oscar plays hot and cold, this is what we will see alot next season:

Rambo-Matic-Cesc

Willian-Costa-Hazard

IMO if Ramires gets to best form, I would have him in team every time. But only as I said, if he is on best form. He helps defence, he gives lot of speed to midfield and mobility, while he is also capable of pulling amazing pass, shot or tackle.

I will not be sold in Matic-Cesc pivot until they prove in PL in at least 5 games. I have feeling them together are just too slow and we need someone who will add speed to midfield and more importantly run up and down quickly to help defend.

He has his trouble with simple passes, but Im sure Mou can control his temper and if Ramires can step up and be more concentrated when on ball, we will have better team than the one with both Oscar and Cesc in team. Oscar simply doesnt cut it yet in attacking sense (well at least not regulary), while we have plenty of creativity elsewhere now. And Ramires is better in defence than Oscar.

If Ramires keeps good form and Oscar plays bad, I wont have nothing against having Rambo in first team. But I dont want last (2nd half) season Ramires in first 11, that would be shit.

I've always had a high opinion of him. A lot of people don't like him though, he gets a lot of stick around here. Probs even more so than Mikel these days.

People need someone to blame. Kalou and Bosingwa then it was Mikel and now Rambo.

With Ramires is bit different though, because it seems people have forgotten how good player he was for us last few years. Shame realy. I hope he gets back on top this year and shut people mouths.

No way Ramires will be benched.

He brings the athleticism and energy to the midfield that Matic and Cesc in particular can't offer/match. Sure Matic ran the most kilometers in the games vs City and also Liverpool but still hes not the same as Ramires in terms of mobility. Also if we are going to play with high pressing, Ramires is a must in my eyes. Cesc is also a must in our team high pressing or not because he can control games like nobody else in our team in my eyes even if we line up playing him as the furthest forward midfielder in a 4-3-3 or as a number 10 in a 4-2-3-1. I personally think Oscar could have his work cut out to be first choice number 10 in a 4-2-3-1 or as a more advanced midfielder in a 4-3-3.

No matter what I have always loved this guy. His work rate is absolutely immense. I don't particularly agree that Jose signed Matic and Cesc because he was not happy with Ramires. I think it was more because we needed a player who can break up the oppositions attack and be good with the ball at the same time (Matic), and a player who can control the game and use the runs of our wingers/Costa more efficiently (Fabregas). I still do believe that Ramires is going to play in a lot of games but it doesn't mean he is a usual starter ahead of Cesc and Matic or whoever plays at RM.

A player gives 3 brilliant performances in the 3 matches he plays, but all the talk is he is in the team cos he is a manager favourite. What is wrong with some people??

Whats is wrong with you? Ramires will be player of the season.

Are people basing the idea that Ramires is going to feature in most matches because of this friendly? honest question.

I wouldn't say Rambo will feature in most games, what I will say though is that he will play in the majority of the bigger games, because of his engine and ball winning ability, and his ability to score some important goals.