Ramires

DavidEU

He is the first name on the team sheet.

You know why?

Rambo is exactly what mourinho likes in a player. A player that fights for the manager until the end of the game and does what the manager tells him to do.... With all of rambo's fouls and cards, not once did mourinho ever criticize ramires.

Mourinho likes players that fights for him every game regardless of their roles, etc, ramires is exactly that. Ramires is not a squad player to mourinho, he is key player.

No he's not. He won't play against teams who will drop deep. Fabregas and Matic will, because they're better players than Ramires.

He has a place in matches where we'll fight, but you're deluded if you think we'll play Ramires and make the same mistakes we did last year.

Matic is first name on the sheet.

Then Terry.

Then Hazard and Costa.

Rambo is probably the happiest player after the Fabregas signing. I honestly believe he'll return to the level he was at in the 11/12 season. He was a bit of a square peg in a round hole these past two seasons but with the Matic and Fabregas signings he can finally return to his box to box role.

More importantly, having him in the team means there's yet another runner for Cesc to pick out.

I actually thought he was very poor defensively. The goal kind of masked his performance, but he didn't provide anywhere near enough cover for our backline as he got caught out far too many times. His passing was also poor, but that's normal for him I guess.

I actually thought he was very poor defensively. The goal kind of masked his performance, but he didn't provide anywhere near enough cover for our backline as he got caught out far too many times. His passing was also poor, but that's normal for him I guess.

He had two assists ffs.

A strange one, Ramires.. He has outstanding qualities (finishing, his pace and workrate) but his general passing game is so fucking sloppy. Most games he plays there's at least a couple of facepalm moments with him.

Luckily for him his major qualities are good enough to merit a spot in a top club