Yossi Benayoun

Milan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully.

giving this rat the world famous number 10 shirt in football tradition and culture, is like making george bush president of anything.

2hojmyv.jpg

Giving a footballer a #10 jersey is the exact same as making George Bush president.

TX, You've done it again.

It would be nice if we could stick to the actual subject of this topic; the signing of Benayoun. Not a debate about rasicm! Guys who are racist get banned, period. Back to Yossi please!

I'm especialy worried about what his signing means for our youngsters, it would be a real shame if it affects their time on the pitch.

What a ridiculous forum this is at times. Posts like that are EXACTLY why this place will never take off. Idiots. Alex, I feel sorry for you, pal.

I support Chelsea, so I support Yossi. Whether I think it's right or not. Carlo and co know better than me, or any of you.

Exactly!! Dont give a monkies who or what he is.He plays for us now end off..okay if we signed Gerrard take a while getting use to lol but accept him eventully.

No one be complaing if he scores a match winning goal or just a general goal.Jesus he aint even got on the pitch or properly put on a shirt yet!

I do not understand all this hatred towards Benni... He is extremely skillful, dare I say, better than Joey !!! Remember he made his name as RM in the West Ham team so I bet hes versatile enough to play wide right or right side of the middle three in 4-3-3 or in the hole in a 4-3-1-2 formation. I would tk him over Joey anyday of the week purely for his consistency alone...

I can't wait to see him play in the Blue shirt. Such an easy player on the ball that its a treat to watch, very very technically gifted and has time and again found an opening and spaces for a through ball and despite being a willowy frame, is strong on the ball. He's got a footballing brain.

Boils down to this, a proven player in the league, hence no two-year settling in process for a flavor-of-the-month player from the WC or indeed anywhere else who needs to get used to the pace and tussle of the Premiership -- who can provide different options , experienced and can provide strength in depth for that kind of money, is an excellent piece of business. It hilarious that there are some actually complaining about this signing .

Edited by ruggedknot

It would be nice if we could stick to the actual subject of this topic; the signing of Benayoun. Not a debate about rasicm! Guys who are racist get banned, period. Back to Yossi please!

I'm especialy worried about what his signing means for our youngsters, it would be a real shame if it affects their time on the pitch.

we have lost 3 midfielders already so even with benni thats more spaces

hopefully.

giving this rat the world famous number 10 shirt in football tradition and culture, is like making george bush president of anything.

2hojmyv.jpg

you may think him a poor signing but on what evidence can you call him a rat??

we have lost 3 midfielders already so even with benni thats more spaces

But with Kakuta, Van Aanholt, Bruma, Borini and Hutchinson coming in as youngsters, it fills up already. And actualy that's not my point. Ofcourse there is enough space for him in the team with three players out already. That doesn't mean he can't be a 'threat' to our youngsters though in terms of time on the pitch. Especialy since Carlo is a fan of 'experience', as he often points out in his interviews.

Last season he mainly brought on players like Deco while we were in front, with 20 minutes to go, not the youngsters many of us were hoping for. Now players like Ballack and Belletti left, we bring in a player who is on the wrong side of the 30, and we already have a very experienced squad imo.

No offence towards Benayoun, decent player and probably will give us something extra, but just think our youngsters also could have done the job smiliecap1.gif.

you may think him a poor signing but on what evidence can you call him a rat??

i consider him a rat because he is unwelcome.

and his appearance resembles that of a rat, so i used this in a derogatory term to express my dismay towards his arrival.

and his appearance resembles that of a rat, so i used this in a derogatory term to express my dismay towards his arrival.

Whats that got to do with his footballing ability? Who gives a fuck what he looks like or where his from.

Why's he unwelcome? Surely if Carlo Ancelotti, our DOUBLE winning manager, two time Champions League winning manager, one of the best midfielders of his generation can give the guy a chance, we can too? Or are you that pig ignorant to know that we cant go out and sign Messi, Ronaldo, Fabiano, Villa and Xavi?

Zola was f**king ugly too. Knew what to do with a football though.

Whats that got to do with his footballing ability? Who gives a fuck what he looks like or where his from.

95% of my reason to christen him a rat is due to the fact he's a 30 year old average footballer, who will only take game time away from the youngsters.

rats are unwelcome, hense the rat reference.

Why's he unwelcome? Surely if Carlo Ancelotti, our DOUBLE winning manager, two time Champions League winning manager, one of the best midfielders of his generation can give the guy a chance, we can too? Or are you that pig ignorant to know that we cant go out and sign Messi, Ronaldo, Fabiano, Villa and Xavi?

Zola was f**king ugly too. Knew what to do with a football though.

carlo wanted to keep ballack.. but the club let him go, nodoby could ever obtain proof that he was a carlo ancelotti signing.

we have kakuta and 'had' stoch why would we need to go out and get messi, we need to nurture our own talent and grow world stars at the bridge.

and the last thing the likes of kakuta need is another 30 year old demanding game time.

carlo wanted to keep ballack.. but the club let him go, nodoby could ever obtain proof that he was a carlo ancelotti signing.

we have kakuta and 'had' stoch why would we need to go out and get messi, we need to nurture our own talent and grow world stars at the bridge.

and the last thing the likes of kakuta need is another 30 year old demanding game time.

Don't see your fascination with the youth team at all. Yes, I'm all for the youth development and I'd love to see the likes of Bruma and Kakuta become regular starters for the first team. But your so incredibly naive to believe that these guys are ready just yet. Because, they aren't. We are fighting for 4 trophies, year in year out. We need a big squad, of quality in depth. That's the reason Benayoun is brought in. He's not going to start week in, week out. But he's more than good enough to play in several league games a season to allow Anelka a break on the right hand side, AS WELL AS having the needed experience that the youth don't have to cover in case of injuries when we play the bigger games.

When Kakuta and co are ready to play, (remember, Kakuta was average for the reserve team last season), they will do.

As for Ballack, his release would have been decided by a group of senior officials, including Carlo. If he'd have been so desperate for Ballack to stay, he'd have made more of a case for him. The same goes for Stoch. Simple as.

Trust your team, trust your manager, trust your club. They know what they are doing.