Yossi Benayoun

Milan

Someone with his work rate is a welcome addition to the squad as far as I'm concerned. As Jim says, he probably won't start most matches but he's a quality player to come off the bench and offer a bit of quality in the final third. I rated him when he was at West Ham and over the last three years at Liverpool he has matured into a very decent player indeed. Plus he is the only player in history to score an FA Cup, Premier League and Champions League hat-tricks!

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are acting like he's a cunt or something, I'm glad we've signed someone for one, and I think a couple more are to follow next week, this is the first of more good things, I didn't want Carlo to be our manager but look how that turned out, welcome Yossi

Mmm, not too enthousiastic about his signing. But he deserves a chance to prove himself and after all he is part of Chelsea now, so deserves my backing. Just hoping it doesn't affect the chances of our youngsters for next season.

People are acting like he's a cunt or something, I'm glad we've signed someone for one, and I think a couple more are to follow next week, this is the first of more good things, I didn't want Carlo to be our manager but look how that turned out, welcome Yossi

I don't think that sig is appropriate anymore. LOL.

For gods sake (PLEASE dont note the blasphemy) ;)

But isnt this a bit too far. We've signed him, some of you dont mind, some of you do but it doesnt particularly matter. Just leave it until he actually plays and if he's shit then we'll all berate him but if he does well, then we'll be happy.

I'm bored of this shizz and petty arguements on here ffs. We all support the same cause haha, thy name be Chelsea :Dblue%20scalf.gif

Shut your mouth, your the last person who can speak about racism, you support the British national party you bloody hypocrite !

I think you mean Bastard Nazi Party.

Back on topic, signing him for six million quid as a short term player can't end up with too many consequences can it? Just because we sign him doesn't mean that he's going to be a regular starter. And if you people have ever seen him for Liverpool, he's that type of player that can come off the bench and use his skill and trickery to completely change things. So don't jump the gun because a football hasn't even been kicked yet and some of you are screaming bloody murder.

He is a good player and he will be very useful to us in the last 30 mins of games. The thing that got me angry is he is 30 years of age and he is still inconsistent, so he will never be consistent. So he can not be a serious first 11 player because of his inconsistency. So we still lack pure wide players we only have malouda who can be considered seriously to start week in week out on the flank. Kalou only barley makes it as a glorified goal hanger and anelka can not play there all the time at his age. Kakuta can do it but his qualities need to be used through the middle, so a few more wingers would do !

He is a good player and he will be very useful to us in the last 30 mins of games. The thing that got me angry is he is 30 years of age and he is still inconsistent, so he will never be consistent. So he can not be a serious first 11 player because of his inconsistency. So we still lack pure wide players we only have malouda who can be considered seriously to start week in week out on the flank. Kalou only barley makes it as a glorified goal hanger and anelka can not play there all the time at his age. Kakuta can do it but his qualities need to be used through the middle, so a few more wingers would do !

I agree, besides Zhirkov and Malouda we lack players that can play on the wings effectively.

Just reminding people how good he can be...

just watched bena vid...

i think he decent pace n good dribble technic combining with nice finish

espicially when he was in whu,,,

hopefully he still got in it for the next 3 yearsrolleyes.gif