Yossi Benayoun

Milan

Good points :)

Think it's Hutchinson between Josh and Benayoun, not 100% sure though, Whats with the blue straps on Mikel's shoulders?

Definately Borni in that Pic, and the blue straps measure the activity done during training, usually worn by all players during pre season.....................

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused at the reaction tbh, i'm actually very happy he's signed because i think he is world class and the type of midfieler we need at Chelsea regardless of age. This age stuff is annoying because he's still good enough and 30 is a very good peak age nowadays. We'll have him from when he's 30-33 thats hardly old. Man Utd still play Giggs and Scholes and they still prove year in, year out that if u stay fit, u can play upto any age you want and man utd have always done it. Sherringham and Giggs both got player of the year in their late 30's because they were still good enough. We've been dying for that tricky kind of midfielder who has a bit of flair and can score goals without just relying on lampard to bag goals from there.

Fuck age, he will prove to be a great signing for the few years we have him and the main factor is that he's premiership proven and in a big team too. Liverpool used him awfully last season and look what happened to them. Yossi has energy to burn, can't question his fitness at all.

Man Utd still play Giggs and Scholes and they still prove year in, year out that if u stay fit, u can play upto any age you want and man utd have always done it. Sherringham and Giggs both got player of the year in their late 30's because they were still good enough

because they are quality players. rolleyes.gif

the point is we sold stoch for a 30 year old who will only take game time away from youngsters, anyways.. everyone's opinion will suddenly change, once the season starts. rolleyes.gif

and why are you posting pictures of a rat? .. i'm about to eat my dinner, the last thing i wanna see is a benayoun.

here, enjoy this..

14ihr7r.jpg

the point is we sold stoch for a 30 year old who will only take game time away from youngsters, anyways.. everyone's opinion will suddenly change, once the season starts.

What exactly was we meant to do about Stoch. He rejected a new contract in February. Was we meant to force him to stay?? He isn't good enough for Chelsea anyway. Yes he had a few good games for FC Twente (The level of football played in Holland is very poor!) , but didn't exactly shine in the world cup.

I genuinely believe Benayoun is a quality player, i always thought that at West Ham and even moreso at Liverpool, a tp 4 club really (Although i'll never forget his miss at the Bridge last season). I know 100% that he'll be excellent for us.

I honestly think that singing Yossi has a lot to do with baiting Torres. Yes, hes a good addition to the squad and he came relatively cheap. Let our club spoil him and treat him in the highest regard so he can tell Torres how great it is over here and that he would be in safe waters by should joining us blues. Or maybe im just crazy..

Edited by SevenXI

I genuinely believe Benayoun is a quality player, i always thought that at West Ham and even moreso at Liverpool, a tp 4 club really (Although i'll never forget his miss at the Bridge last season). I know 100% that he'll be excellent for us.

when will you learn ..if TX says he is a bad signing then he must be ..TX is NEVER wrong...cant understand why he isnt our manager ..too busy possibly

I'm confused at the reaction tbh, i'm actually very happy he's signed because i think he is world class and the type of midfieler we need at Chelsea regardless of age. This age stuff is annoying because he's still good enough and 30 is a very good peak age nowadays. We'll have him from when he's 30-33 thats hardly old. Man Utd still play Giggs and Scholes and they still prove year in, year out that if u stay fit, u can play upto any age you want and man utd have always done it. Sherringham and Giggs both got player of the year in their late 30's because they were still good enough. We've been dying for that tricky kind of midfielder who has a bit of flair and can score goals without just relying on lampard to bag goals from there.

Fuck age, he will prove to be a great signing for the few years we have him and the main factor is that he's premiership proven and in a big team too. Liverpool used him awfully last season and look what happened to them. Yossi has energy to burn, can't question his fitness at all.

[/quote

1. Yossi is not a world class player lol he is a good player coming to the end of his footballing days, world class players are only a select few who do it week in week out.

2. Joe cole is way more skilful than what yossi is, kakuta is also more skillful and he also has much more pace.

I decided I like yossi. He's a nice guy and if he's a squad player and comes on and contributes in a few games, which he is capable of, he's a good signing. You can't buy much for 5 odd million in footballing terms this time and I think he'll do okay. At least we don't have any high expectations, we can only be pleasantly surprised. GOOD TIMES!!!!

1. Yossi is not a world class player lol he is a good player coming to the end of his footballing days, world class players are only a select few who do it week in week out.

2. Joe cole is way more skilful than what yossi is, kakuta is also more skillful and he also has much more pace.

exactly.