Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

I could care less if he has a stinker or two, bad performances will happen at some point but he's good enough to bounce back. He's got a manager who believes in him so he's in a great situation right now. At least he has good players around him unlike Josh does at Boro. Needs one more loan at a higher level anyways.

I could care less if he has a stinker or two, bad performances will happen at some point but he's good enough to bounce back. He's got a manager who believes in him so he's in a great situation right now. At least he has good players around him unlike Josh does at Boro. Needs one more loan at a higher level anyways.

Agreed.

Him, Ake and Kallas are defensive prospects that i think can be a very good giants for us.

Also, i will not give you my skull! It's mine, i only have one and i use it alot!

Last weekend and Watford at last have a convincing 4-0 win against Blackburn. They have a guarantueed play-off place now. They are 4 points behind Hull with 2 games left, they have a vastly superior GD so if Hull don't win any of their next 2 and Watford get 6 points out of 6 they'll be going up :)

He and Watford were quite poor this month but he was recieving a lot if praise again after the game against Blackburn

Really? Some CFC fans on twitter were saying that despite the scoreline, Nathanial didn't have a particularly good game..

Well Mata, Hazard and Oscar are playing pretty shit at the moment, so if they can do it - why can't CHALOBAH?

All part of being a footballer - class is permanent, form is temporary!

I hope our 3 maestros get their form for the next 5 games! And CHALOBAH gets to keep playing - especially at Wembley :)

The guy is younger than me, he is more than entitled to have a bad run. If the best professionals in the game can have bad spells then an 18 year old can surely be given some leeway. Look at the progress Lukaku has made in the last 6 months. He was being written off as a bad gamble, and now he is being proclaimed as the long term future who will rip defences aparts for a decade. Now both may be a bit extreme, but progression forward is what is needed, and he is still progressing and improving. Give him some time. :)