Paulo Ferreira

Kieran.

If he was at the club as a coach or ambassador that would be fine and I'd have no problem with it. But he's on a player contract, is there actually any point?

Point is, he can still put in a very decent shift in at RB in case we need him to. If we're going to have him as a coach and pay him, why not take full advantage of his abilities and one of them is to cover at RB. I really don't see how his presence is in any way annoying or hurts the club.

• 2 weeks later...
Didn't even notice that his contract will expire at the end of this season. Think I'm not the only one.

I read a couple pf months ago, and I'm not sure we will renew his contract. Hoping we offer him a coaching position instead.

Hahah I don't know why Manpe but that really made me laugh. Why did you even ask him that ? Lol.

Lol, wasn't trying to be funny though. Sure he looks like George Clooney and all, but I'm just not sure how somebody can know that he trains hard everyday and has a brilliant influence on youngsters unless they are there to see him regularly. Maybe he's actually a silent cunt behind the scenes?

• 1 month later...

Can't fault his performance at all, in truth. A couple of occasions his passing was poor and he also jumped into a couple of tackles which he had no chance of winning, meaning he was running the chance of getting a yellow. But an overall competent showing.

• 3 weeks later...

All this talk about offering Lamps a new contract but what about this guy? It expires in June. I don't want him to leave!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I would be very upset if Paulo leaves. He should be offered a coaching position here right away.