• Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

6 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Link it

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Google it yourself. There are a hundred articles on it. I have seen the video myself. 

Romans chequebooks needs to do overtime this summer

Havertz or not
We need a defensively responsible LB
A No nonsense CB
A GK who gives a fuk
And probably another CB

Else all the money spent on fwds just goes down the drain

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

no I am demonstrating a defence of us Brits and that poster came in guns a blazing and slagging off the nation

He’s got a point. Brits don’t like yanks generally and it carries over to football. It’s not too difficult to figure that out.. he was pretty much right, honestly...

Nationalities and nationalisms aside, one offensive player is playing at a speed and level above everybody else. Frank is missing that somehow, and people begin to speculate as to why. He is a legend as a player, not a manager. Questioning is normal.  

Wolves are scary, but if CP and Giroud start, I expect a point, even if the D sucks. (I still can’t believe Alonso hustled back and then froze on that last goal.)  But the academy boys are not all that, at least not so far. Time to recognize that and set the team accordingly.

You know what, I was fucking raging at 3 nil. I'm nowhere near as annoyed now. Once pulisic came in and did the business I've chilled a bit (the beer helped). We are so hard to deal with going forward with the right mixture of players. Havertz coming in will be excellent but it's so SOOOOOOOOOO clear we need that top class keeper and at the very least, one top notch defender. Mark my words we are plotting the path that the dippers have taken and we will get there with the right signings. It won't probably happen this summer but it's coming. All on Sunday now, need a win to be safe but realistically can get CL with a utd win. Not a bad spot to be in. Super Frank has more than achieved this season. Love him. Kepa,Rudi,Willian,jorginho... Bye bye. Pulisic, I'm sorry I doubted you boy, you're gonna be one hell of a player

7 minutes ago, Unimane said:

You are aware I was telling the American dude to stuff it, right?

In any event, Chelsea has grown on me as the year has gone along, so I may stick around a little longer. At least as long as it takes to figure out what my "Jacobs" is, though I have a pretty good guess.

I though this was directed at us 

if not, then my apologies

d9ca5e2c8648b1c029b6b0658d92d477.png

We could have played much better, Frank could have made much better tactical decisions, but this was still Liverpool at Anfield. Never easy against a team on paper who were at full strength. 

No excuses for Sunday, you have to get it done at the bridge for a UCL spot and possibly more signings.

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I can't find it on YouTube

It’s on there. Did you find franks formal apology for the drunken episode? Did you find the 30 articles referencing it? I’m telling you that I saw it. He was drunk and singing with his mates about it. Making light of it. 

2 minutes ago, Ryebread said:

He’s got a point. Brits don’t like yanks generally and it carries over to football. It’s not too difficult to figure that out.. he was pretty much right, honestly...

no they attacked our entire nation for no reason

that is not going to not be responded to, at least by me, if no one else

34 minutes ago, communicate said:

Btw who tried to fould Robertson? Azpi or jorgi

Jorgi (if you mean that counter for the last goal)

he dove in

unless my memory is affected by the four 12% alcohol  peanut butter fudge stouts I have almost finished

:drunk:

It’s on there. Did you find franks formal apology for the drunken episode? Did you find the 30 articles referencing it? I’m telling you that I saw it. He was drunk and singing with his mates about it. Making light of it. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2702994/Drunken-mockery-U-S-tourists-wake-9-11-returns-haunt-soccer-star-Lampard-prepares-sign-NYC-team.html

He stripped, vomited and mocked a group of Americans. Stupid behaviour, its hardly needs saying. It was also after a 5 hour piss up.

Looks to me like a drunk 23 year old acting stupid. Not someone holding a grudge against Americans

Way too much thought into Frank not starting puly. He is well aware of his talent and I'm 99 percent sure he starts vs wolves and arsenal (barring injury). He's just being extra careful with the guy as all our best performances seem to stem from him having a good game and we will need him. The system and personnel (other than gk) played brilliantly vs United.

Any talk that Frank hates is puly because he's American or some bullshit is beyond ridiculous