• Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

no they attacked our entire nation for no reason

that is not going to not be responded to, at least by me, if no one else

Have a chill pill and reread what he said vesper. Despite his tone, he got a few things right and you can’t disagree. Mount is a wind up monkey that has a decent shot and not much skill.  Pulisic is a Ferrari and mount is a tractor. I can see the favoritism by frank toward mount. It’s not justified at all. Mount is the man to come on late in a game and provide energy. Pulisic is the man we need to start. The yank was mad cause frank clearly has a soft spot for mount and has started him over pulisic too many times to count this season. 

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2702994/Drunken-mockery-U-S-tourists-wake-9-11-returns-haunt-soccer-star-Lampard-prepares-sign-NYC-team.html

He stripped, vomited and mocked a group of Americans. Stupid behaviour, its hardly needs saying. It was also after a 5 hour piss up.

Looks to me like a drunk 23 year old acting stupid. Not someone holding a grudge against Americans

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ok hold on. I'm not having the mail quoted as gospel. The incident as I remember (as always, open for contradiction) was that the lads were drinking and rowdy but actually didn't direct anything towards the American tourists. This was sensationalised

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

look at their comment I replied to

I read all the comments. I have never felt that Lampard has had anything but respect for Puli and has improved him greatly. I think the starting lineup has much more to do with Frank sticking with something that worked in a previous game regardless of the current opponent, which has happened more times this year than it should. I get that you don't like Trump, but why such a rant when this is about Pulisic and Frank not starting him?

I am aware that Frank, Terry, and Jody went on a bender after their game and practice was cancelled. Some people somehow turned that into an insult to 9/11. I don't see the ridiculous behavior having anything to do with it.

Tim says "your coach" shows how much of a Chelsea fan he is. Frank is our coach, a damn excellent one. Both Jody and he have seriously improved Pulisic's attacking.

I really don't see the starting lineup being anything other than Frank's stubbornness. He is a young coach, seems par for coarse.

3 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2702994/Drunken-mockery-U-S-tourists-wake-9-11-returns-haunt-soccer-star-Lampard-prepares-sign-NYC-team.html

He stripped, vomited and mocked a group of Americans. Stupid behaviour, its hardly needs saying. It was also after a 5 hour piss up.

Looks to me like a drunk 23 year old acting stupid. Not someone holding a grudge against Americans

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The reason I referenced it is because it displays a certain anti yank sentiment, does it not? I am searching for reasons frank tends to marginalize Pulisic. Fortunately for Christian, he won’t let himself be marginalized. Hey, your guess is as good as mine. That’s my guess. Frank don’t like yanks. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

surely we have a plan for two new CB's, a LB, a DMF (Or the 2nd Cb will be Rice who will be sued there as need) and a GK on top of Havertz

Rice is a good ball player so can see why he'd be used effectively there but think we could use him so much better at cm. Wouldn't worry as much with LB as getting the CB and GK sorted. Shocking there

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Way too much thought into Frank not starting puly. He is well aware of his talent and I'm 99 percent sure he starts vs wolves and arsenal (barring injury). He's just being extra careful with the guy as all our best performances seem to stem from him having a good game and we will need him. The system and personnel (other than gk) played brilliantly vs United.

Any talk that Frank hates is puly because he's American or some bullshit is beyond ridiculous

Agreed.

From my vantage point, I think he must start Pulisic on the wing. I like Mount as a player, but he's not a winger and he showed this today. Kante returning is a must, too. The best lineup seems to feature Kante, Mount, Willian, Pulisic and Giroud.

The defense, whew, though. 

3 minutes ago, Ryebread said:

Have a chill pill and reread what he said vesper. Despite his tone, he got a few things right and you can’t disagree. Mount is a wind up monkey that has a decent shot and not much skill.  Pulisic is a Ferrari and mount is a tractor. I can see the favoritism by frank toward mount. It’s not justified at all. Mount is the man to come on late in a game and provide energy. Pulisic is the man we need to start. The yank was mad cause frank clearly has a soft spot for mount and has started him over pulisic too many times to count this season. 

Pulisic was injured for the weekend and thus I assume not fully fit for tonight

Just now, Ryebread said:

The reason I referenced it is because it displays a certain anti yank sentiment, does it not? I am searching for reasons frank tends to marginalize Pulisic. Fortunately for Christian, he won’t let himself be marginalized. Hey, your guess is as good as mine. That’s my guess. Frank don’t like yanks. 

There were only Americans present. I have read several accounts from people there. None said they were targeting Americans, they were being obnoxious to everyone. 

8 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Way too much thought into Frank not starting puly. He is well aware of his talent and I'm 99 percent sure he starts vs wolves and arsenal (barring injury). He's just being extra careful with the guy as all our best performances seem to stem from him having a good game and we will need him. The system and personnel (other than gk) played brilliantly vs United.

Any talk that Frank hates is puly because he's American or some bullshit is beyond ridiculous

Why? Most brits hate yanks? Why is it ridiculous?

13 minutes ago, Ryebread said:

It’s on there. Did you find franks formal apology for the drunken episode? Did you find the 30 articles referencing it? I’m telling you that I saw it. He was drunk and singing with his mates about it. Making light of it. 

yes.let's compare drunken foolishness to this, and this is just ONE USA sport

f1830bcaee3c38aafbf9439faf5eceba.png10c8b6dbc124f42ef8a191e71e6c7365.png683ec8124e9d44c02e890efcecafc232.png42903499a9352a2360261102f0518ef0.png42903499a9352a2360261102f0518ef0.png5c9b94c3136416ef771826c413ce6b36.png9b3d2777e5ec570a807e9ee44bedac69.png

2 minutes ago, Ryebread said:

This is just nonsense fella. Frank will have him as a starter next season. It has nothing to do with a nonsense article from one of the worst rags in England or his lack of playing time. Your clasping at straws

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Fucking fuming about that ref decision, how the fuck does that happen?

As for Kepa, just fuck off you useless cunt, Mane dived more than him.

Do you mean the one were here actually said "yes you won the ball" .....

Nearly broke the tv

Right, I will make this plain and simple, any personal abuse or shite thrown around I will be banning and giving people rest on this forum.

I'm not in the mood for people bitching and having a go at each other.

Sort ya fucking selves out.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yes.let's compare drunken foolishness to this, and this is just ONE USA sport

f1830bcaee3c38aafbf9439faf5eceba.png10c8b6dbc124f42ef8a191e71e6c7365.png683ec8124e9d44c02e890efcecafc232.png42903499a9352a2360261102f0518ef0.png42903499a9352a2360261102f0518ef0.png5c9b94c3136416ef771826c413ce6b36.png9b3d2777e5ec570a807e9ee44bedac69.png

More anti American propaganda vesper? I am simply stating my opinion that frank must not like yanks and that the American who expressed frustration is more correct than not correct. You’re on a crusade. You go girl!