test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man City 6-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

728 posts in this topic
Just now, Pizy said:

If we went begging on our knees and promised him the moon I bet Jose probably would come back, funnily enough.

In fact, I bet he's the only big name manager out there that would touch us at the moment.

Promise him the world, let him win us the Europa League and sack him suddenly. I planned this 2 months ago.

Vesper likes this

Just now, milan.cech said:

I actually feel sorry for Sarri. That guy is soooo lost.

Yeah very out of his depth. Get what he wants to do but it's just not happening. He isn't going to get the chance either. Know he's to blame but the quality or lack of isn't helping

Just now, milan.cech said:

Promise him the world, let him win us the Europa League and sack him suddenly. I planned this 2 months ago.

As long Arsenal are in the EL, we are not going to win it.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

he is the worst player who has consistently started for us in the past 10 years. worse than Bosingwa, Kalou, Ivanovic in his bad days. i hate him so much as a player. 

Ohhh shit don't remind me of Bosingwa and Kalou!!!! 

Just now, We Hate Scouse said:

Is it time to reopen the next manager thread yet?

There should have been one created months ago. No one listened to me. Still the Klopp and Pep comparions.

Laylabelle and 11Drogba like this

Just now, Mana said:

As long Arsenal are in the EL, we are not going to win it.

Mrs. Positive just spoke.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Manchester-United-Young-Boys-1-0-Champio

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Is it time to reopen the next manager thread yet?

As long as Harry Redknapp, David Moyes or Big Sam arent in the running aye

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

this City team is ridiculously good tho. They really have to win the CL this year.I think just after our 2004-5 team, this City team is probably the best in the epl era.

What about that Bournemouth team that put the same scoreline on us?

Ridiculously good too?

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I appreciate our intention to attack Man City but trying to take them on in an open game? :lol: :rant::middlefinger:

I think that is more the problem. We are losing so many one on one battle it is not even funny. Agueros is beating Luiz and Ruddiger. Sterling is ripping apart Azpi. People will talk about alonso but that wasn't the main problem. Should have just done a mourinho and parked the bus. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

im not even mad, that's how low we have reached

I'm mad. Because Sarri let this happen. How can you allow Alonso back in to the team? He keeps on getting away with murder.

TWO 4-0's in a space of TWO weeks. We never had a 4-0 smashing since the early 90's! Disgrace!

mccg, Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

this City team is ridiculously good tho. They really have to win the CL this year.I think just after our 2004-5 team, this City team is probably the best in the epl era.

They are better than our 2004/05 team in my opinion. They had 100 points last season. I never imagined such a thing can be possible in the Premier league.