test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

Last Film You Watched

Started by Fulham Broadway,

1,774 posts in this topic

As an action-zombie film it's perfect because the zombies are so differently, but lacks the depth of an 'amazing' story or general explanation really - but yeah, definitely worth a watch ;)

Some brilliant acting from Brad Pitt as well :P

I watched it yesterday, 8/10 :)

Paranormal 5..or whatever it is a spinoff....Quite a good film.More a comedy then a scary film.Mean the others are kinda like that anyway but this seemed to be aiming for that reaction.

RUSH. One of the best movie of last year, this movie really captures the thrill of racing. The cinematography was great and the music was amazing. There were so many moments where I was on the edge of my seat.

_____

ajr18q8_700b_v1.jpg

Centurion with Michael Fassbender.For someone who is interested in history it's a good film.altough not 100% historical accurate,but hey it's a film.<br /><br />Gesendet von meinem LG-P710 mit Tapatalk<br /><br />

Max Payne, I watched it already before but I can always watch great movie again :)

Planning to watch next - Prisoners & Rush.