• Giroud (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Always good & bad with our line ups. AC and RLC starting are pluses, but I expect Luiz to come back in on Saturday & I needn't say anything about Emerson still being left out in the cold.

Alonso against bags of pace could end very badly, though.

Let us all pray that Rubes does his defensive and tracking work today or else we'll be in trouble in midfield and the center of defense.

Id have rested Alosno here too since we know he'll start against City. He already looked leggy last weekend and I would've thought Sarri's our day ant himself a freshness so possible against City.

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Let us all pray that Rubes does his defensive and tracking work today or else we'll be in trouble in midfield and the center of defense.

Id have rested Alosno here too since we know he'll start against City. He already looked leggy last weekend and I would've thought Sarri's our day ant himself a freshness so possible against City.

think u are very kind to Alonso ...leggy last weekend lol fucking embarrassing/shite closer to the mark! Emerson was the call 2night maybe he plays against city lol , interesting how Fabregas gets on 2night ? 

58 minutes ago, whats happening said:

DtrGkRPXQAAQsXE.jpg

rlc and cesc starting. david luiz on the bench finally.

still dont get it why morata gets the start over giroud.

Giroud started on Sunday and was average tbh and a game 3 days after. Rotation. We have another game 3 days later against you know who. Jorginho being rested always means Fabregas will come in as Sarri has said he likes  a playmaker in that central role.