• Giroud (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just can't understand why Odoi can't play in this game. Emerson too. It makes zero sense. You can't look any worse going forward or backwards in our case at the moment.

Damn, Eden had so many good shooting opportunities that half and couldn't do anything with them.

We've been decent here but are again struggling with ideas around the box. We have to get Cesc and Ruben more involved since they've looked dangerous almost every time they get it.

Just now, Clockwork said:

My gawd you could see the lack of quality from Azpi and Kante to play this type of football. 

They look extremely limited on the ball. Very effective off it but on it they are seriously out of place in this system. If Sarri has a set of nuts and really wants to keep his job, I can see him either moving their position or cutting them out completely  and replacing them with players who can play in tight spaces.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I just can't understand why Odoi can't play in this game. Emerson too. It makes zero sense. You can't look any worse going forward or backwards in our case at the moment.

Shit like this is why Sarri will be sacked next fall (or sooner) unless he seriously unfucks himself