Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

12 minutes ago, Mana said:

So? Hazard and co. has played 3 matches in one week before. And the smart thing is do, is if these players need rest get the job done ASAP AKA score 3 goals before HT against Cardiff.

You need to understand that starting XI he put out is the same level as Newcastle.

Every game from now on is a must-win. We are currently outside the top 4 and putting all your eggs in the EL is way too early.

Use your noggin' and tell me how resting BOTH Hazard and CHO was a good idea. CHO's favourite position is where Hazard plays, Sarri knows that considering he "saw" that against England. Yesterday was a chance for CHO to shine in his best position, and Sarri let him down yet again.

And the chances of seeing CHO against Brighton is 30%. Sarri clearly has a problem with him and the young gens. RLC and Emerson are the others.

maybe he prefers to put in CHO and others fans' proteges at SB 

one thing is certain: whatever decision he takes he is wrong 

11 minutes ago, Mana said:

What? How does the fans give any protege to CHO? That doesn't make sense (and if that's how Sarri is thinking...WOW)

If that is the truth (which it is most of the time), he should be booted out ASAP.

I just suggest a reason, I don't know what sarri is thinking, and I disagree with some of his decisions but I don't call him asshole or fraud 

all the time

Yesterday Sarri got very lucky, he won't be so fortunate in the future.

Barkley and Kovacic are offering fuck all, as are Pedro and Willian, so why aren't they been dropped by this clown? We all know the reason, or at least should do by now...He picks players on reputation rather than form. He has a core of favorites and no matter how they perform they will start 9 times out of ten. That's not good management, that's shit and poor decision making. Even if you totally disregard the CHO situation for one second, the case for RLC and Emerson is just as big and stacks up.

The fans yesterday had every fucking right to give him pelters, the reason they did is because everyone can see he is doing a shit job and a lot of his problems start with selection issues.

The bloke is out of his depth and blind to the issues right now.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Sorry, but he is at the very least being an asshole to CHO. You have to be blind to not see that. He's been doing this since the very beginning of the season. If he is playing for England in the top level, he is definitely ready for his first ever PL start. 

Sarri could win fans back by playing RLC, CHO and Emerson all at once and permadropping Alonso in the PL. But is he going to do this? Fuck no, he wouldn't! He'll never do that, and along with his boring predictable tactics, and these lousy performances/defeats it has reached boiling point.

People call him an asshole and fraud all the time...because that's what he is. I'm pissed off that Sarri got away yesterday. I was so confident he isn't going to survive if we lost to Cardiff. 

I don't think he could win fans back at all. even if chelsea will win all the matches from here to the rest of the season 

30 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

I don't think he could win fans back at all. even if chelsea will win all the matches from here to the rest of the season 

Simply playing RLC, Emerson, and CHO more or better yet making them starters, would change the atmosphere completely. 
It's like when Argentina in 2006 benched Messi, a young exciting player, for Pablo Sorin. 

38 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Simply playing RLC, Emerson, and CHO more or better yet making them starters, would change the atmosphere completely. 
It's like when Argentina in 2006 benched Messi, a young exciting player, for Pablo Sorin. 

I hope so

7 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

not these players. and I think that everyone can say that conte made a miracle that season. 

I agree with the second part of your post, for me this 433 module doesn't suit with too many players: azpi alonso (but also emerson) hazard kante willian 

I would prefer to see the 4231   zappa rudi chris emerson/ kante jorgi/ RLC hazard CHO/ higuain 

Not these players? really?

Luiz, Rudi, Azpi, Alonso, Kante, Hazard, Pedro/Willian. 7 off the  starting 11 are the exact same. So yes, "these players".

If sarri plays the team that you have jotted down, most of the fans on here will willingly sing his praises inspite of whatever results come. People have been clamoring for emerson, Christensen, RLC and CHO to be started, yet the guy has done nothing to amend the shortcomings. He continues to select the same drivel and play the same way. Hence why people are so frustrated with him and his antiques.

33 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

Not these players? really?

Luiz, Rudi, Azpi, Alonso, Kante, Hazard, Pedro/Willian. 7 off the  starting 11 are the exact same. So yes, "these players".

If sarri plays the team that you have jotted down, most of the fans on here will willingly sing his praises inspite of whatever results come. People have been clamoring for emerson, Christensen, RLC and CHO to be started, yet the guy has done nothing to amend the shortcomings. He continues to select the same drivel and play the same way. Hence why people are so frustrated with him and his antiques.

matic fabregas, diego costa and a different module and style (and also a different coach, of course, there is no match between sarri and conte) 

but then again, if the solution of all the problems is to play with emerson RLC and CHO probably sarri would have tried this way

I don't think he is a masochist and feels happy when the fans insult him 

IMHO we won't get into top 4, nor win the Europa League. Sure we'll get past Prague and maybe the semi final, but the final, I don't know, I simply don't feel these lot have it in them to win it, it's the softest Chelsea ever with two maybe three players tops ready to fight for the badge and a predictable manager. 

What I hope for is at least we play a big part in the title race and fuck the scousers yet again at Anfield and end their title hopes. I'd call it a decent season afterall. 

20 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

We'll prob lose to Arsenal in the final knowing us. 

I do not see Arsenal taking out Napoli. I think Napoli is the best team left and it isn't close. The main issue they have (and it is a huge one) is Lorenzo Insigne may miss the first game. If he misses both, then maybe Arse have a shot. Only other weakness is that they literally have arguably the best CB (Koulibaly) in the world at one CB, but then then shit at the other one (Raúl Albiol is soon 34 and is a shadow of the beast he used to be and Nikola Maksimovic has been switched to RB). There is not a team on the planet with such a gulf between their two starting CB's that I can think of. Shocking they didn't address that. It is their only true real weakness, unless Meret is injured (he has has horrid luck with that this year, breaking his arm early on) at GK, as I think Ospina is a big meh

7 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I think Emerson is first choice now but he rotated team against Cardiff. 

10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think Emerson is first choice now but he rotated team against Cardiff. 

Doesn't explain why he was benched for Alonso against Everton. Alonso has been solely responsible for goals against Arsenal, United, City, Spurs and Everton. The sheer fact this twat can waltz his way back into the starting XI is absurd. 

The spurs and City performance should have been enough for Emerson to cement his place. Guess a decent cross against fucking Dynamo Kiev has Sarri thinking Alonso is Maldini again. 

5 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Christensen has failed to impress when given the chance in the league. He was god awful against Wolves. 

He's so fucking soft it irritates me 

I think we should sell him and activate Ake's buy back clause

Ake is a really good CB, perfect as a 3rd aka the first reserve