test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

Started by xPetrCechx,

248 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Gran Canaria is good. If youre into the naturist thang, run the gauntlet of Africans selling massive bling watches and sunglasses and then over the dunes you can join the stark bollock naked Germans waving their schlongs and saggy tits about.

I've beem loadsa times mate. Used to go straight from Goa to there and have 3 months working as entertainments manager for Fantasy Island (big bar down south) Just organizing pissups, bringing in crazy punters, hiring peeps to fly post and dish out flyers etc. But with my own little thing on the side with the Africans. Still mates with one of them. The Headhunters would make him a member in a second lol. Had my bum burned in Maspalomas enough times lol. Got stoned in them the 1st time I was there and crashed out wearing a string vest and nowt else haha Looked like a red chess board!

Who knows. Just MAYBE Tammy and Bats might just be pissed off enough at the club to let it all out on the pitch and work out great!

Then again ................

Fulham Broadway likes this

Good GOOD , its time Chelsea focus on potential young players of the academy. Chelsea keep on buying all wrong expensive flop players recently.

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I've beem loadsa times mate. Used to go straight from Goa to there and have 3 months working as entertainments manager for Fantasy Island (big bar down south) Just organizing pissups, bringing in crazy punters, hiring peeps to fly post and dish out flyers etc. But with my own little thing on the side with the Africans. Still mates with one of them. The Headhunters would make him a member in a second lol. Had my bum burned in Maspalomas enough times lol. Got stoned in them the 1st time I was there and crashed out wearing a string vest and nowt else haha Looked like a red chess board!

Who knows. Just MAYBE Tammy and Bats might just be pissed off enough at the club to let it all out on the pitch and work out great!

Then again ................

Lol you've certainly got about UJ. I;ve done all the Canaries now but not La Gomera yet.

Not that unhappy about the ban-think it could work in our favour. I remember when us fans were banned -if you have an original 'You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan' tee it's worth a small fortune !

Vesper and Unionjack like this

33 minutes ago, the wes said:

FIFA were allegedly offered £310m payment by Qatar 21 days prior to successful World Cup bid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6791737/Qatar-secret-400m-World-Cup-payments-FIFA-480m-retain-hosting-rights.html

And they have the cheeky to give us a transfer ban 

….and FIFA are happy for builders working on the dodgy winning World Cup bid at Qatar dying at the rate of one every two days....

Vesper likes this

On 3/11/2019 at 7:19 AM, Fulham Broadway said:

Lol you've certainly got about UJ. I;ve done all the Canaries now but not La Gomera yet.

Not that unhappy about the ban-think it could work in our favour. I remember when us fans were banned -if you have an original 'You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan' tee it's worth a small fortune !

Did go when a mate took us on his boat when we were in Teneriffe. Think we stayed 3 hours lol

Mate we all get thru this thing called life in any way we can.

I've never had any dependents, I drive a old car from '73, scooter from '68, all me furnitures 2nd hand. I've done a bit of traveling, got a shit hot record collection and had a good crack.

With ZZ def taking Eden and who knows - maybe the Wee Baldy Man too. This here ban is really going to make us walk bandy legged!

We will be a patchwork quilt made from our loan army and 30+'s.

Can you just imagine us in the CL I really would want that to happen! It would be hilarious! Wouldn't miss it for the world lol

Fulham Broadway and Vesper like this

On 11/03/2019 at 8:19 AM, Fulham Broadway said:

Image result for You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan 1982 shirtImage result for You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan

Fulham Broadway and Unionjack like this

20 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Brilliant pic. Lol at all the 'lionels'

you can buy a repro here:D

http://www.atimebeforesky.co.uk/buy-online/4592351956/you-can't-ban-a-chelsea-fan-1982/10705025

Classic Chelsea t-shirt design from 1982 following the FA's decision to prevent Chelsea fans travelling to away matches.  Needless to say, the ban wasn't particularly successful!

Available in White, Sky Blue, Sage, Cream or Grey

Image result for You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan 1982 shirt

12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Brilliant pic. Lol at all the 'lionels'

OI!!! I still wear them!!!

Might not be as baggy tho!! I once had a pair made - '74. 36" at the knee,, 36" at the heel 3 pleats each side. Front ticket pocket and a flap on front,side,back ones. Wear them with a foot length wine red patchwork leather. Used to look like a long queue of speed vampires outside the Niters! Flapping away on the dancefloor!

Problem is that SOME still dress like it. Sad gits. Look like all them old Teds that goto the R 'n R weekend dos. Looks like Broadmoor let them out for fancy dress night. Bless em!

Never was one for them shirts. But did have a badge or 2 and some calling cards.

Vesper and Fulham Broadway like this

11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Never was one for them shirts. But did have a badge or 2 and some calling cards.

Related image

roflmaooooooooooooooooo

2048e50190bc870d2c4381b56a0a0183.pngRelated imageImage result for calling cards chelsea headhunters

Unionjack likes this

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

http://www.atimebeforesky.co.uk/buy-online/4592351956/you-can't-ban-a-chelsea-fan-1982/10705025

Classic Chelsea t-shirt design from 1982 following the FA's decision to prevent Chelsea fans travelling to away matches.  Needless to say, the ban wasn't particularly successful!

Image result for You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan 1982 shirt

HAS to be vintage Mrs!

Dunno if anyone gets Chels collectables off Evilbay nut I get a shirt now n then or some odd item.

But theres times that good stuff does pop up.

Beautiful Game Official Chelsea FC Stamford Bridge FULL WALL MURAL Wall Sticker

£99

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beautiful-Game-Official-Chelsea-FC-Stamford-Bridge-FULL-WALL-MURAL-Wall-Sticker/202493870130?hash=item2f25934032:m:mjh2s_57ZVIPxudcCyGvGTw

s-l1600.jpg

CHELSEA FC stadium dug out seat can be used as reclining office gamer chair

£350

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHELSEA-FC-stadium-dug-out-seat-can-be-used-as-reclining-office-gamer-chair/153333792963?hash=item23b36800c3:g:q28AAOSwmFxcNdsn

s-l1600.jpg

UNIQUE ORIGINAL CHELSEA FC SUN NEWSPAPER METAL PRINTING PLATE PREM LEAGUE CHAMPS 2014/15

£3.5k Buy Now

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIQUE-ORIGINAL-CHELSEA-FC-SUN-NEWSPAPER-METAL-PRINTING-PLATE-PREM-LEAGUE-CHAMPS/283412070335?hash=item41fcacffbf:g:3rQAAOSwy6hce7M3&frcectupt=true

s-l1600.jpg

Why is club so quiet on this issue?  They should go PR war with FIFA. Put pressure on CAS to overturn decision as soon as possible. In two or three months. It's not like they have many cases on that court. I'm sure Roman have ability and people who can make this happen. After all FIFA is most corrupt organization. 💰💰💰

Unionjack and Fulham Broadway like this

13 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why is club so quiet on this issue?  They should go PR war with FIFA. Put pressure on CAS to overturn decision as soon as possible. In two or three months. It's not like they have many cases on that court. I'm sure Roman have ability and people who can make this happen. After all FIFA is most corrupt organization. 💰💰💰

Probably cause they know they fucjed up for the 2nd time and don't really have a leg to stand on.

And maybe its just general apathy?

You would hope that we would go down fighting tho.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

We were banned, but I still have my 1982 membership card :).

With the transfer ban  does anyone ever win an appeal ? (rhetorical)

Vesper and the wes like this

Matt Law's Chelsea briefing tmg_smt_glyph_sport.png

Crunch time on the future of Jake Clarke-Salter

By Matt Law Football News Correspondent

Michy Batshuayi

Jake Clarke-Salter is currently on loan to Dutch side Vitesse (credit: Getty Images)

Ajax’s progression into the quarter-finals of the Champions League with their eye-catching victory over Real Madrid will have scouts flocking back to Holland for the remainder of the season.

But while Barcelona, Juventus and Paris St-Germain will fight over Ajax star Matthijs de Ligt, there is a young English defender who has performed as well as anybody in the Eredivisie so far this term.

Ahead of last weekend, Jake Clarke-Salter ranked third in the league for defensive duel success and second for aerial duels, ahead of de Ligt and his more experienced Vitesse team-mate Maikel van der Werff.

The 21-year-old has been on loan at Vitesse, Chelsea’s unofficial feeder club, for the season and is clearly benefiting from the experience after an eye-opening six months at Sunderland last season.

Tore Andre Flo, one of Chelsea’s loan technical coaches, has made regular trips to Holland to watch Clarke-Salter and has also worked with Vitesse on his training schedule and development.

Although he missed Sunday’s draw with Feyenoord with a knee strain and returned to Cobham for treatment, Clarke-Salter is already only three games short of achieving his pre-season target of playing at least 30 first-team games.

One of a rare breed of left-footed, ball-playing centre-backs, Clarke-Salter ranks at the Eredivisie average for forward passes, which is far higher than the Championship, and has the fourth highest dribble completion percentage of any defender in the league.

He has also learned to time his tackles better, having received back-to-back red cards while on loan at Sunderland for the second half of last season.

As long as he is fit, Clarke-Salter will be included in England’s Under-21 squad for the forthcoming games against Poland and Germany, which Chelsea will no doubt watch.

His Chelsea contract will have two years remaining at the end of the season, which means the club will have to make a decision on his future this summer.

Chelsea will either tie Clarke-Salter to a new long-term contract and look to loan him out again or decide to consider bids for the youngster, amid interest from Championship and Bundesliga clubs.

With left-sided English central defenders at a premium, Chelsea would be wise to at least keep their options open for a while longer.

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

Matt Law's Chelsea briefing tmg_smt_glyph_sport.png

Crunch time on the future of Jake Clarke-Salter

By Matt Law Football News Correspondent

Michy Batshuayi

Jake Clarke-Salter is currently on loan to Dutch side Vitesse (credit: Getty Images)

Ajax’s progression into the quarter-finals of the Champions League with their eye-catching victory over Real Madrid will have scouts flocking back to Holland for the remainder of the season.

But while Barcelona, Juventus and Paris St-Germain will fight over Ajax star Matthijs de Ligt, there is a young English defender who has performed as well as anybody in the Eredivisie so far this term.

Ahead of last weekend, Jake Clarke-Salter ranked third in the league for defensive duel success and second for aerial duels, ahead of de Ligt and his more experienced Vitesse team-mate Maikel van der Werff.

The 21-year-old has been on loan at Vitesse, Chelsea’s unofficial feeder club, for the season and is clearly benefiting from the experience after an eye-opening six months at Sunderland last season.

Tore Andre Flo, one of Chelsea’s loan technical coaches, has made regular trips to Holland to watch Clarke-Salter and has also worked with Vitesse on his training schedule and development.

Although he missed Sunday’s draw with Feyenoord with a knee strain and returned to Cobham for treatment, Clarke-Salter is already only three games short of achieving his pre-season target of playing at least 30 first-team games.

One of a rare breed of left-footed, ball-playing centre-backs, Clarke-Salter ranks at the Eredivisie average for forward passes, which is far higher than the Championship, and has the fourth highest dribble completion percentage of any defender in the league.

He has also learned to time his tackles better, having received back-to-back red cards while on loan at Sunderland for the second half of last season.

As long as he is fit, Clarke-Salter will be included in England’s Under-21 squad for the forthcoming games against Poland and Germany, which Chelsea will no doubt watch.

His Chelsea contract will have two years remaining at the end of the season, which means the club will have to make a decision on his future this summer.

Chelsea will either tie Clarke-Salter to a new long-term contract and look to loan him out again or decide to consider bids for the youngster, amid interest from Championship and Bundesliga clubs.

With left-sided English central defenders at a premium, Chelsea would be wise to at least keep their options open for a while longer.

Why in the clubs eyes are they the only options? I'm not saying he's good enough because I haven't seen anything really of him but we have a transfer ban looming and Cahill and Luiz potentially out the door.

It would be silly for a number of players like him not to be given some time in pre season under the eye of Sarri or whoever the manager might be to decide if theres any use for them. It just seems our loan players are automatically dismissed and people wonder why none ever make it at the club.

Vesper likes this

They are reporting City is close to 2 year ban too. And they could be punished further if found guilty of breaking ffp. 

Vesper likes this

23 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

They are reporting City is close to 2 year ban too. And they could be punished further if found guilty of breaking ffp. 

It wouldn't really hurt them much neither tho.

xPetrCechx likes this