Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Again it's because this is SECOND TIME we do this. 

Should be stricter the second time. 

Going to CAS can also blow up in our face, as they have the power to INCREASE penalties as well.

Remember this?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44115062

FIFA, on appeal had lessened his ban from a year to 6 months, but on appeal via a 3rd party,  CAS not only increased it back to 12 months,  but added another 2 months on so he was banned from the WC.

We could, if shit really goes cray, walk ourselves right into a 1 and half or 2 year, 3 or 4 window transfer ban, especially if additional information comes to light.

14 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Just puzzles me that there even is a second time! Why weren't things learnt or did they think be above it all

Above it all, as that is the SIBNEFT mafia mentality. It's a culture of corruption that started far before CFC was even purchased. The history is really ugly if you look at it with unblinkered eyes.

Honore-de-Balzac-Fortune-Crime-Quotes.jpg

I don't get all the gloom and doom.

Yes, the ban definitely affects us in the wrong way but I don't think it's the end of the world. Infact, if anything, it's exactly what we need to get some youngsters in. It might/will force some changes in the board and the way they operate. End all this young player trafficking.

Also, given our track record in buying players like morata, DD, baba Rahman, papy etc etc what's the over/under on the board actually doing a decent job?

Here's my take on what the squad can be next season

Gk - kepa, willy, x

Rb - azpi, Reece James

Cb - Luiz, Rudi, Andreas, tomori

Lb - Emerson, da silva

Dm - jorginho, ampadu

Lcm - Barkley, RLC

Rcm - Kante, mount

Rw - CHo, Pedro

Lw - pulisic, hazard

St - michy, Tammy, higauin

Just sell the Deadwood and 90% of the loan army which is never going to make it here.

Out:

Bakayoko - 30mil

Willian - 20mil

Mvg - 10mil

Pasalic - 10mil

Aina - 5mil

Drinkwater - 20mil

Alonso - 30mil

Zappacosta - 10mil

Baba Rahman - 10mil

Kennedy - 15mil

Zouma - 30mil

Blackman, Todd Kane, Nathan, colkett, 

Miazga, brown, kalas, Hector, Baker, piazon, musonda - 40mil

That's a total of 230mil£ without having to even sell off Eden and/or CHO.

According to me, the few players who deserve to be on the books and loans are dujon Sterling, Palmer, kylian. 

1 hour ago, bakayokofan said:

Yes, the ban definitely affects us in the wrong way but I don't think it's the end of the world. Infact, if anything, it's exactly what we need to get some youngsters in. It might/will force some changes in the board and the way they operate. End all this young player trafficking.

Also, given our track record in buying players like morata, DD, baba Rahman, papy etc etc what's the over/under on the board actually doing a decent job?

Gk - kepa, willy, x

Rb - azpi, Reece James

Cb - Luiz, Rudi, Andreas, tomori

Lb - Emerson, da silva

Dm - jorginho, ampadu

Lcm - Barkley, RLC

Rcm - Kante, mount

Rw - CHo, Pedro

Lw - pulisic, hazard

Just sell the Deadwood and 90% of the loan army which is never going to make it here.

Out:

Bakayoko - 30mil

Willian - 20mil

Mvg - 10mil

Pasalic - 10mil

Aina - 5mil

Drinkwater - 20mil

Alonso - 30mil

Zappacosta - 10mil

Baba Rahman - 10mil

Kennedy - 15mil

Zouma - 30mil

According to me, the few players who deserve to be on the books and loans are dujon Sterling, Palmer, kylian. 

some issues

Your sale prices are off in some cases, ZERO chance we only get 20m for Willian, the board turned down 65m just 6 months ago, (we will NOT get that, but certainly not over 70% drop) Ola Aina is gone, Torino will activate buy option BUT for £8m ,not £5 (no biggie there, lolol), same for Baka, Milan has a buy option for 35m euro (£32m) Ithink we get a bit more for Zappa and a bit less for Happy, and certainly (unless we eat at least half his wages, zero chance we get 20m for Donkeywater. Alonso will go for at least 45m.

We may NOT be able to keep Higs, IF our deferral appeal to CAS fails and we get no summer 2019 window. The current registration to Chels from Juve is only 6 months, the 12 month extension is maybe (its 50/50 atm) going to be judged as a new loan, a new registration needed, so if it is treated like that back to Juve he trots. At THAT point (let's hope it never happens) we probably need to recall Bats (arrfffff)

you have a dwarf (Jay Dasilva) who Sarri will NEVER choose over that rotter Alonso (ugggg) and the meh Emerson at LB (at least you didnt put in shit Alonso and had him sold, but if no window, thats dreamland, arfff) so that (nothing we can do if the deferral appeal to CAS fails) is a big problem

you have Luiz as one of our CB's. He is walking on a free in 110 days, as we will not give him a 3 or 4 year deal (rightly so)

I HOPE Ampadu can deputise for Jorginho, but he looked shaky as hell there, we are fucking him up developmentally by moving him to 3,4 different positions. His best spot is CB, its not even close and as stated above IF Luiz walks, we HAVE to have Amps as a CB, as the only ones left will be AC, Rudiger and Him (Tomori called up and perhaps  recall Happy too, but I really want to sell Zouma, not recall him)  All that said, we may have to use Drinkwater (dog help us) or maybe even recall Bakayoko (I SO want that 35m euro for him Milan will pay, but, especially IF Sarri is sacked, Baka can work a double pivot with Kante in a 4 2 3 1

Next issue is Mount. He is so so not ready for first team and EPL. He has utterly collapsed at a lower level (ONE goal since mid September, none this year) and is way too weak and frail atm. He is bullied in the Championship, and will be smashed in the EPL. I hate to say it, but he looks overrated to me, certainly not Chels level atm)

Finally

the monster issues

the 3 wingers who walk on frees in 2020

but still so NOT sure on Eden and CHO and Willian and how to break them down (sell or keep and let walk on free)

thats close to £200m we would lose if they walk versus what we can get NOW (we could have have gotten almost 100m MORE if we had sold Eden and Willian last summer and CHO this January)

I can see the board dumping all 3

I think we should keep the 2 you said, UNLESS CHO refuses to renew (as we KNOW for sure Eden and Willian are gone in summer 2020, as we will not offer Willian, a multiyear either) and we can promise him much more playing time

IF CHO still refuses, sell his ass NOW (this summer) too

then, at that point not sure about Willian, especially if we sell CHO and have NO summer window in 2019 

sorta have to roll the dice and hope he renews for one year more so we can sell him in 2020 and at least get something back

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 4:44 PM, Unionjack said:

Lucky git!!! Got room for another??

Been thinking of a couple of weeks getting me bum brown!

It was great -slumming it in SouLanza and Fuerteventura all inclusive - too many Cuba Libres though:drunk:

Whats happening at our wonderful club -have we got Hector back yet ?

30 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

It was great -slumming it in SouLanza and Fuerteventura all inclusive - too many Cuba Libres though:drunk:

Whats happening at our wonderful club -have we got Hector back yet ?

Not yet bud bout owt is possible!

Cant have too many Cuba Libres!

Hope you've got no tan lines mate lol  Booked to go to Gran Canaria yesterday for couple of weeks. Missing 3 games but back in time to beat them scouse gits!

despite lacking some quality in fullback, centre back, wing, striker etc., this ban could be a blessing. 

Sarri ain't going to cut it and Jorginho was a waste of transfer money from the moment he became the hub of our lineup.

The former man behind Sevilla's scouting mastery might be Chelsea's chance to catch up to Manchester's clubs ITF.

Wake me up in 18 months.

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Not yet bud bout owt is possible!

Cant have too many Cuba Libres!

Hope you've got no tan lines mate lol  Booked to go to Gran Canaria yesterday for couple of weeks. Missing 3 games but back in time to beat them scouse gits!

Gran Canaria is good. If youre into the naturist thang, run the gauntlet of Africans selling massive bling watches and sunglasses and then over the dunes you can join the stark bollock naked Germans waving their schlongs and saggy tits about.

On issue, with the transfer ban Bats, Abraham and Morata up front next season. #Wallop :dance:

42 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

On issue, with the transfer ban Bats, Abraham and Morata up front next season. #Wallop :dance:

I do not think we can recall Morata if AM and he do not agree, as they also have option to buy in summer 2020, when the 18 month loan ends

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I do not think we can recall Morata if AM and he do not agree, as they also have option to buy in summer 2020, when the 18 month loan ends

Well that's a pisser then, oh well  with Hector at the back we'll be ok :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Gran Canaria is good. If youre into the naturist thang, run the gauntlet of Africans selling massive bling watches and sunglasses and then over the dunes you can join the stark bollock naked Germans waving their schlongs and saggy tits about.

Woop woop!!! The strike force that can't be stopped! 

It's going to be intresting.. One word for it lol. 

19 hours ago, bakayokofan said:

Gk - kepa, willy, x

Rb - azpi, Reece James

Cb - Luiz, Rudi, Andreas, tomori - Probably not

Lb - Emerson, da silva off to bristol city most likely

Dm - jorginho, ampadu

Lcm - Barkley, RLC

Rcm - Kante, mount almost certain to have another loan

Rw - CHo, Pedro

Lw - pulisic, hazard

Out:

Bakayoko - 30mil

Willian - 20mil - no way at that price

Mvg - 10mil - wouldnt mind seeing him get a chance 

Pasalic - 10mil

Aina - 5mil

Drinkwater - 20mil

Alonso - 30mil

Zappacosta - 10mil

Baba Rahman - 10mil

Kennedy - 15mil

Zouma - 30mil

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I've beem loadsa times mate. Used to go straight from Goa to there and have 3 months working as entertainments manager for Fantasy Island (big bar down south) Just organizing pissups, bringing in crazy punters, hiring peeps to fly post and dish out flyers etc. But with my own little thing on the side with the Africans. Still mates with one of them. The Headhunters would make him a member in a second lol. Had my bum burned in Maspalomas enough times lol. Got stoned in them the 1st time I was there and crashed out wearing a string vest and nowt else haha Looked like a red chess board!

Who knows. Just MAYBE Tammy and Bats might just be pissed off enough at the club to let it all out on the pitch and work out great!

Then again ................

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I've beem loadsa times mate. Used to go straight from Goa to there and have 3 months working as entertainments manager for Fantasy Island (big bar down south) Just organizing pissups, bringing in crazy punters, hiring peeps to fly post and dish out flyers etc. But with my own little thing on the side with the Africans. Still mates with one of them. The Headhunters would make him a member in a second lol. Had my bum burned in Maspalomas enough times lol. Got stoned in them the 1st time I was there and crashed out wearing a string vest and nowt else haha Looked like a red chess board!

Who knows. Just MAYBE Tammy and Bats might just be pissed off enough at the club to let it all out on the pitch and work out great!

Then again ................

Lol you've certainly got about UJ. I;ve done all the Canaries now but not La Gomera yet.

Not that unhappy about the ban-think it could work in our favour. I remember when us fans were banned -if you have an original 'You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan' tee it's worth a small fortune !

FIFA were allegedly offered £310m payment by Qatar 21 days prior to successful World Cup bid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6791737/Qatar-secret-400m-World-Cup-payments-FIFA-480m-retain-hosting-rights.html

And they have the cheeky to give us a transfer ban