Andy Carroll

Unionjack

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

35?!fuck off that better not be real. Yet all this Ooooo we can't spend crazu money anymore.. What is that then?! That's just desperate 

That can't be true, it can't. That would take the total cost of Drinks+Baka+Carroll to 110 million.. mental!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

That can't be true, it can't. That would take the total cost of Drinks+Baka+Carroll to 110 million.. mental!

When you put it like that.. Oh dear!! And from those 3 the only one whose been worth anything is Drinkwater. 

If he gets injured do we get money back? Hopefully it's a stir it up story..

Over 30 million bid and likely to be accepted. No shit, West Ham owners must be laughing their bloody arses off that they're getting that much for a striker who has already had a big move and failed miserably. 

I genuinely do not understand getting a striker who's main strength is in the air, we already have someone who can head it better than they can shoot. Why not go for Hernandez? someone completely opposite, a poacher in the right place to get goals with his feet. This is laughable. I'm stunned. I see no positive in this. 

Do wonder if this is there oooo look we signed someone attempt... He signed for Liverpool for that amount in 2011...West ham paid 15m...theyre definitely trying it and if we stupid enough to.. 

Oh he's never managed to play more then 27 games a season... 

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

I hate this club.

I love it. The mad men and mental antics come and go.

From Bates trying to put up electric fences to Eddie Mcreadie walking out because the owners wouldn't give him a Ford family saloon car.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You