Andy Carroll

Unionjack

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea guy: "Hi West Ham guy, I'm contacting you regarding a possible loan of your player, Andy Carroll, to Chelsea."

West Ham guy: "What? you're saying that you're from Chelsea and you want Carroll on loan? Get the feck outta here with this bollocks, I'm not in the mood for pranks. Where are you form? ClickHole? The Onion? They don't even deal with football, what's got into you? Piss off, we're trying to avoid relegation here lol" *hangs up the phone*

Chelsea guy: "Hey, mate, it's me again. Please don't hang up, this is not a prank. We really want Andy on loan until May, I mean for real".

West Ham guy: "All right mate, you want to play games? Take this: we will only leave Andy go on a permanent deal" *hangs up the phone again*

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Says something about the club's ambition. Andy Carroll is a player we all laughed at when Liverpool bought him for 35m. My oh my how the mighty have fallen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But he put 2 past us as a sub!

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But he put 2 past us as a sub!

look at torres he scored against us all the time in a Liverpool shirt look the way he end up at Chelsea Carroll comes with a huge medical bill ffs 

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

look at torres he scored against us all the time in a Liverpool shirt look the way he end up at Chelsea Carroll comes with a huge medical bill ffs 

I hear ya mate. It just does my nut in how we either buy players at the wrong time or we get them on form then they play like crap then sell them only to become very good again!!! Is it summet in the water at the Bridge?

5e8780ee3b855af88294cc26184f11a9.gif

Arsenal are going to sign Aubameyang while we sign Andy Carroll. Unreal. 😂

The team in 6th with no chance to accomplish anything this season are showing more ambition than us. 

39 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya mate. It just does my nut in how we either buy players at the wrong time or we get them on form then they play like crap then sell them only to become very good again!!! Is it summet in the water at the Bridge?

5e8780ee3b855af88294cc26184f11a9.gif

Thanks Jack

Diafra Sakho is wants to leave West Ham because he feels undervalued compared to the club's other attacking players, according to Sky sources.

this could block the spammers selling Andy Carroll 😃 I can't see the the spammers letting two strikers go in the January window 

7 hours ago, Tautvix said:

I have been saying this for a few years now. We are not going to compete financially with top clubs soon and I think this time has come. If it wasn't for 2 EPL titles lately we would already be an Arsenal level team. I guess Roman stopped investing his own money and we are just spending what we earning but since our earning aren't impressive the future doesn't look too good. Maybe it's for the stadium but fuck the stadium then. In the years we have to pay money for the stadium we will become a small team.

This is a silly excuse we spent $200 million in the summer and we are worse off than we were last season. We are just a terribly run club at the moment. I blame Conte he has a history of wanting donkeys even at Juve the guy signed Bendtner and had forward like with that Vusic guy. As soon as he left Juve started signing quality players like Dybala, Higuain among-st other top signings. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You