Andy Carroll

Unionjack

18 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

This is a silly excuse we spent $200 million in the summer and we are worse off than we were last season. We are just a terribly run club at the moment. I blame Conte he has a history of wanting donkeys even at Juve the guy signed Bendtner and had forward like with that Vusic guy. As soon as he left Juve started signing quality players like Dybala, Higuain among-st other top signings. 

Blame Conte when even he has confirmed the club decide on transfers over him.

With regards to the Juventus comment, he also signed the likes of Bonucci, Pogba, Pirlo and Vidal for peanuts to gain a little perspective.

Juventus weren't spending the money that they do now, yet he was still able to turn the club around from mid table the year before he joined to winning the league every season he was there.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any good articles or posts dissecting the pros of this deal and how it would be good for us? Usually there are well opinionated analyses from both sides, or has everybody in this case just been like "wtf"?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

This is a silly excuse we spent $200 million in the summer and we are worse off than we were last season. We are just a terribly run club at the moment. I blame Conte he has a history of wanting donkeys even at Juve the guy signed Bendtner and had forward like with that Vusic guy. As soon as he left Juve started signing quality players like Dybala, Higuain among-st other top signings. 

The only donkey around here is you and your wack posts. None of this has anything to do with Conte, it's been like this since 2013... if you look at our signings since then you will get a clear picture of who the donkey's are, donkey.

The Manchester clubs are getting linked with the likes of Sanchez, Arsenal will probably get Aubameyang and Liverpool are already looking to strengthen their attack and midfield even more. Meanwhile we want to sign Andy Carroll, although we have all kind of problems in our team right now. It wouldn´t surprise me if we don´t make the top 4 this year. We are in bad form for weeks and the constant talk of Conte walking out this summer isn´t helping at all. I doubt our board realise in what situation we are. 

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I'm not ready to slag him off just yet but the injuris scare the fuck out of me!

Why not have a go at Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

We like having oft-injured back up strikers.  What good is a back up if they're not fit when needed.  See:  Loic Remy

4 hours ago, Vybzkartel said:

LOL Bendter is a marotta boy like Anelka,ecc... At that time Juventus had no money and wasted the whole summer market in long negotiations that always failed. Conte left Juventus precisely because he asked for economic effort while the management thought, for example, to sell Vidal. The budget at the time for a player was of 18 million euros.Juventus today has a totally different budget Dybala has been bought by Palermo for almost 50 million euros. 

11 hours ago, the wes said:

I could see us paying it.

Chelsea have made contact with West Ham with the intent of signing Andy Carroll on a permanent deal, but the Hammers will not sell him for less than his valuation, Sky Sports News understands.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/11210093/chelsea-make-contact-with-west-ham-to-sign-andy-carroll

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You