Andy Carroll

Unionjack

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Its not even that he is shit that bothers me, he is always fucked injured. The fuck are they thinking.

That's it. It's such a risk. Why buy a player we're unlikely to have available all the time. 

20 is daft.. Why are we going to pay more then what they did... 

8 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Yep.. 'while Carroll is once again not fit' 

Worth every penny... 

So that's more brilliant, stunning recruitment from our board. Bakayoko bought injured, Drinkwater bought injured and then injured again soon as he signs, Barkley hasn't played in ages due to injury, and now another 30 year old serial crock.

👍🏼

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So that's more brilliant, stunning recruitment from our board. Bakayoko bought injured, Drinkwater bought injured and then injured again soon as he signs, Barkley hasn't played in ages due to injury, and now another 30 year old serial crock.

👍🏼

Signed 5 years ago.. Played 114 times... Even better. 

There is no logic.. 

If we're desperate for a big target man striker, why not get someone with genuine goalscoring quality like Bas Dost?

I'll ratherbring Tammy Abraham back than injury prone Carroll to be honest. Why are we signing Everton level players these days :doh:

What don't get is there's all this can't spend money how we used to.. Yet happily seem keen for this.. Even if gana play a handful of games. Don't know why annoyed it ain't even my money it's just the whole set up.. Free or maybe 5 or 10 okay.. Even 20 is strep! 

Lehhhhh 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You