Andy Carroll

Unionjack

37 minutes ago, the wes said:

Arsenal fans can't Mock nobody all they are Feeder club to the Manchester clubs 

I'd rather you say they're a load of twats!!!

Sorry but I really do detest both North London teams but the arsehole moreso.

d2265f7408ae6181a34511af18ef5414.gif

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonio Conte favours a move for Andy Carroll over Christian Benteke and Richmond Boakye, both of whom Conte admires, have been put to Chelsea, and may yet move up the club’s list. (Telegraph) #CFC

Conte’s. Choice? No words 

2 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Instead of Alexis and Aubemeyang right. Very strange guy this Conte.

I doubt he would choose them over Sanchez or aubemayang given the chance. Board probably didn't entertain going for them

3 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Matt law said this. 

So respect he knows everything 

I googled who is Matt Law and this came up.

Who is Matt Law? Swimwear model in ‘secret relationship’ with Bruno Tonioli and Instagram star

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4769753/matt-law-bruno-tonioli-swimwear-model/

He is your friend?

People crucified me yesterday when i said Carroll was definitely  a Conte signing. The guy likes mediocre players even when he was the italian manager he left talented players like Bernadeshi, Lorenzo, Balotelli and  Bellotti to take work horses to the Euros. He even wanted that donkey Llorente too, u can see the type of players he likes 

9 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I googled who is Matt Law and this came up.

Who is Matt Law? Swimwear model in ‘secret relationship’ with Bruno Tonioli and Instagram star

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4769753/matt-law-bruno-tonioli-swimwear-model/

He is your friend?

He breaks all the stories 

no he isnt 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You