test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dazzy_Vance

Serge Aurier

Started by Dazzy_Vance,

238 posts in this topic

I really know nothing of the guy, this is the first i've heard of him.

We are split 50/50 on wether we want him or don't.

From someone who know nothing, but if he is a decent player but volatile as some say, then get him, he won't get to fuck with Don Toni.

He might just be the RWB we need, just my opinion of course.

hes1ofus

Options for RWB are starting to get more and more limited after each passing day and this guy is a pretty good player. Either way, I want him to stay as far away from the club as possible.

No need for any more toxic personalities at the team after just getting rid of Costa. At the moment chances are he wouldn't even get a work permit in the UK, although that might change following his court hearing next week. 

16 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

I tought he was on his way to utd?

Sky sources have been told United do not want to sign Aurier.

It is also understood that United are not currently pursuing other targets and may have to offload some players before allowing any other arrivals.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10970699/manchester-united-not-keen-on-signing-serge-aurier-from-paris-saint-germain

Hamilton, Dazzy_Vance and Chelsea? like this

From what I know of him in terms of football, he would be a good signing, but I worry about his attitude.

Chelsea? likes this

8 minutes ago, Sh0n3x said:

From what I know of him in terms of football, he would be a good signing, but I worry about his attitude.

Conte won't put up with his shit mate, I think we will know that as well before he signs.

9 hours ago, It's too big said:

What do PSG want for him? 

According to reports it's £27m

15 minutes ago, the wes said:

According to reports it's £27m

AKA peanuts. Get it done Chelsea

the wes likes this

To all worried about his attitude, let's remember that he's only 24. Certain Zlatan was a similar shithead at that age. Living abroad in a non-French speaking country and playing under a manager like Conte could do wonders for his lack of maturity.

48 minutes ago, Spike said:

Make up your minds. First Costa is too much of an attitude problem, but Aurier is not? For fucks sake, try and not have double standards.

So true lol.

I still like both. Atittude or not, we were winning trophies and whenever on pitch, Costa showed passion for Cfc. 

Im sure Aurier would too. 

And in the end thats what matters.

17 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

So true lol.

I still like both. Atittude or not, we were winning trophies and whenever on pitch, Costa showed passion for Cfc. 

Im sure Aurier would too. 

And in the end thats what matters.

18 goals before and 9 goals after China rumours ... Conte doesn't mess with troublemakers so Aurier is out of the picture :) 

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Make up your minds. First Costa is too much of an attitude problem, but Aurier is not? For fucks sake, try and not have double standards.

It is not a problem of character but of respect. Conte loved Tevez and Tevez loved Conte and both have a very strong character. Costa's problem was not his bad character but trying to betray the team in January.With Conte comes martial law if you betray you are out.

1 minute ago, AlesJuve said:

Costa's problem was not his bad character but trying to betray the team in January.With Conte comes martial law if you betray you are out.

Highly doubt it. Why then did Costa play almost every single minute until the end of the season?

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Highly doubt it. Why then did Costa play almost every single minute until the end of the season?

Because you had to win the PL and Costa was the only striker.

xPetrCechx likes this

Just now, AlesJuve said:

Because you had to win the PL and Costa was the only striker.

Batshuay isn't a striker?