test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dazzy_Vance

Serge Aurier

Started by Dazzy_Vance,

238 posts in this topic

A competent and intelligent club would ask to be kept informed about his situation in case it's possible he can indeed move to the UK. Unfortunately, I have zero faith we have and he's probably already a done deal to Spuds for a steal of a price.

Chelsea? and Dazzy_Vance like this

2 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Let's hijack this move ... that is one thing the board is good in doing!!! 

Our board probably don't even know who he is. Too busy waiting for the market to inflate to buy overpriced and incredibly average English players on deadline day!

TheIceMan likes this

A competent and intelligent club would ask to be kept informed about his situation in case it's possible he can indeed move to the UK. Unfortunately, I have zero faith we have and he's probably already a done deal to Spuds for a steal of a price.

That's assuming he has any interest in joining us in the first place.

1 minute ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I think the fact that we're a much bigger club than they are, have many French speaking players, and are the fucking champions would make him more likely to want to join us if we made a big push. Can't imagine why any player would choose Tottenham over Chelsea if both are after them.

What I find funny is how we thought it was necessary to bid that much for Sandro and then decide that we don't need a full back all together. 

manpe and Chelsea? like this

7 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Our board probably don't even know who he is. Too busy waiting for the market to inflate to buy overpriced and incredibly average English players on deadline day!

I sure they didnt know about Salah, Cuadrado, WIllian as well :)

15 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

After the Ox situation, I'm pretty sure our board never bothered to find out

I think the fact that we're a much bigger club than they are, have many French speaking players, and are the fucking champions would make him more likely to want to join us if we made a big push. Can't imagine why any player would choose Tottenham over Chelsea if both are after them.

Seems like an assumption not an assertion. Maybe he prefers Tottenhams style of play?

We should go for Ricardo Pereira instead.

Ricardo Pereira, Porto

Another player who has drawn some interest across Europe this summer without being the subject of concrete offers, Ricardo Pereira has returned to Porto following a hugely productive two-year stint with Nice. The Portugal international displayed exceptional versatility in Ligue 1; he arrived as a winger, replaced Jordan Amavi at left-back, then switched to a more familiar right-sided role and impressed at wing-back.

The 23-year-old is now the starting right-back for the Primeira Liga side but he could be prised away with a suitable offer. He’s at his best going forwards, weighing in with eight assists at Nice but he also defends manfully. He would be an ideal signing for a tactically flexible side. Juventus are yet to sign a replacement for Dani Alves following his departure to Paris Saint-Germain; they should firm up an apparent liking for Pereira before the window closes.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2017/aug/30/transfer-window-six-underrated-players-who-should-be-attracting-more-interest?CMP=share_btn_tw