Serge Aurier

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missing on Mendy or Walker...ok we cant have them all. 

But now it seems we are missing on every quality fullback/wingback out there ffs. And we urgently NEED two new fullbacks. 

That is either because we lose on every target or we have decided to persue the very best which requires some time. 

If Sandro and another good RB wont be here by 1st september, I will be very dissapointed.

3 hours ago, Dingus said:

S.Aurier and MU have found an agreement around a 5-year contract. Rest to negotiate with Paris and have a work permit #PSG

Until it's reported by a legit source (bbc, romano, boufasi, etc) i don't believe it. Never heard of that fella. twitter is full of wannabe journos. 

14 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Missing on Mendy or Walker...ok we cant have them all. 

But now it seems we are missing on every quality fullback/wingback out there ffs. And we urgently NEED two new fullbacks. 

That is either because we lose on every target or we have decided to persue the very best which requires some time. 

If Sandro and another good RB wont be here by 1st september, I will be very dissapointed.

If a player wants to go to another club then nothing we can do about it. Utd and City can pay a lot more in wages and have Pep/Jose (utd also have Pogba another frenchman) which are all pulls. 

3 hours ago, It's too big said:

If a player wants to go to another club then nothing we can do about it. Utd and City can pay a lot more in wages and have Pep/Jose (utd also have Pogba another frenchman) which are all pulls. 

alright so for the future lets wait for united and city buy all the players they want and after they finish buying we start to get players. 

We will spend the rest of the window chasing Ox who is average and miss out on him anyway because the only players we target are from clubs who want nothing to do with us.

This club has no ambition anymore. We're looking at making a profit of close to £100m this window. We are in this game as a business, not as a competitive sporting club. We don't want to win anymore. We want to make money. I reckon Conte is on the verge of leaving. You can tell how sickened he is with our board. He has been constantly moaning to the public about our transfer dealings (or lack of) this window. The board have not backed him after the season he had. It's disgraceful. 

This has the same feeling as that howler window we had two years ago. Enjoy our last season with our only world class player folks. Eden has no incentive to stick around at Arsenal MK II. Mark my words he will piss off after this disaster of an upcoming season, and rightfully so. This club is pushing him out the door.

Not bothered one bit if he goes to United, never wanted him in the first place. Also he's not really an improvement over what they already have in Valencia so at best it's just a depth signing and one for the future.

If it's wasn't bad enough missing out on Mendy, Sandro ext. Now players like Danilo and Aurier prefer to play as back ups rather than start here for the champions. I don't understand how hard a pitch that could be to sell. Honestly it's impossible to comprehend how incompetent our board is.

21 hours ago, It's too big said:

We have pull of being champions of england. If the club acted like that, being ambitious in the market, it would be big enough pull to attract nearly any player. 

But instead we are pennypinching and our summer business past two months brought us from "we will challenge for CL next year" to "hopefuly we finish 3rd in PL". 

On 10/08/2017 at 11:54 PM, Dazzy_Vance said:

We will spend the rest of the window chasing Ox who is average

Mate we won the league last season with average players the likes of  Moses Alonso cahill if conte likes ox has a signing I'm all in for it 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You