test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

454 posts in this topic

Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+v+Sunderland+Premier

2016/17 FA Cup Final
27th May, Saturday, 2017
Wembley Stadium
17:30 Kick Off (UK time)

Ahhhhhh got a sodding hen do in Brighton so gana miss this and the trophy parade!! Gutted!!!

Favourites for it which can mean sod all. Play like we're champions!! Let's do the double..Haven't won this for ages!

3 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

what about Sanchez? I believe he also limped off the pitch?

Sanchez is a tough cookie. I think he will play if he is hurt, since its a final and he knows he is their best shot IMO.

Couple of tough decisions for Conte here. Do we start Cesc against his former club who he'll be desperate to beat? He's in great form and they'll have a weakened defense that he can pick apart. Or do we go for safety first and start with Kante & Matic?

Then there's the Willian/Pedro spot. Both have been fantastic lately.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Couple of tough decisions for Conte here. Do we start Cesc against his former club who he'll be desperate to beat? He's in great form and they'll have a weakened defense that he can pick apart. Or do we go for safety first and start with Kante & Matic?

Then there's the Willian/Pedro spot. Both have been fantastic lately.

This one is a much too important Match, not to play Matic.

On his Day he is the best DM in the World and not even close.

He can shield the Defense, control Midfield, create Offense, Play Deadly Passes, create something out of nothing with a Flash of Genius and score Himself in need be, even Crackers.

It would be too risky, not to play him.

We will miss him and the Probability, that he joins United, will likely bite us in our Backparts next Season - Him and Pogba tearing apart every Midfield in the EPL is a likely prospect not making me laugh the slightest.

1 hour ago, TheWiz said:

He can shield the Defense, control Midfield, create Offense, Play Deadly Passes, create something out of nothing with a Flash of Genius and score Himself in need be, even Crackers.

We will miss him and the Probability, that he joins United, will likely bite us in our Backparts next Season - Him and Pogba tearing apart every Midfield in the EPL is a likely prospect not making me laugh the slightest.

Are you Matic?

Adnane and Rmpr like this

1 minute ago, Chelsea? said:

Are you Matic?

WTF?

Are you Costa with a red Carpet in your left Hand, trying to extinguish a yellow Blaze?

3 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

WTF?

Are you Costa with a red Carpet in your left Hand, trying to extinguish a yellow Blaze?

Hell dude, are you that bored because no one want to play with you in other thread? Your obsession with matic is not healthy :o

Rmpr likes this

Just now, mashimaru161 said:

Hell dude, are you that bored because no one want to play with you in other thread? Your obsession with matic is not healthy :o

You kidding me, right?

Your obsession with me is not healthy. I can't write down one single Line about Matic here, without you jumping at me like a Madman.

Dude ... Hands off Alcoholic Beverages ... really ... I'm on your Side, no reason to attack me all the time.

2 hours ago, TheWiz said:

WTF?

lol I'm a bigger fan of Matic than most on this board but he's not as good as you say. 

Rmpr likes this

3 hours ago, TheWiz said:

I completely agree with you. 

He is like the Mertesacker of midfielders. So much skill on the ball, so much speed.

He must play against Arsenal, so we can see the clash of titans between Matic and Mertesacker. 

El P. and Mufassir08 like this

3 hours ago, TheWiz said:

WTF?

Completely OT but I think that is actually a bird, probably a canary

7a0a576db7634b03bcfe94503e4489c0.jpg

No offence but I pray your boy Matic's vision is better than yours:D

The Skipper, Johnnyeye and TheWiz like this

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Completely OT but I think that is actually a bird, probably a canary

7a0a576db7634b03bcfe94503e4489c0.jpg

No offence but I pray your boy Matic's vision is better than yours:D

Hahahahaha .. It is, don't worry ... And just as a Sidenote .. He's not "my" boy ... Hes "our" boy.

6 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

lol I'm a bigger fan of Matic than most on this board but he's not as good as you say. 

He's probably even better ...

Courtois

Azpilicueta Luiz Cahill

Moses   Matic Kante   Alonso

Pedro Hazard

Costa

As good as Fabregas has been lately, I'd give the nod to Matic over him in the cup final and bring Fabregas on, if we need a goal or have to slow down the tempo

communicate likes this