• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Is it matchtime yet!?

I'm wearing my JT Centennary shirt for the last time today. It's my favorite shirt, but after today, it is being retired to my wall in a nice frame, only to be brought out for cup finals and league clinching matches. I hope that I am able to frame the shirt with the memory of John Terry winning the double and the shit from the Lane winning fuck all again. Regardless, thank you for everything JT. I have not been able to find the words to describe what he has meant to me as a supporter. He's the embodiment of the only Chelsea I've ever known. He's been hated. He's been hurt. He's been tragic. He's been greatness. I don't think I'll ever see a captain of a team in any sport be as truly great as JT has been. We're in good hands, but it'll still suck next season.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Won't be surprised if they start Walcott who always seems to give us problems.

I have a feeling today isn't going to be as easy as a few on here are making out. Arsenal have a habit of winning this trophy just hope the players ain't in holiday mode already. today will show us just how hungry this group of players and the manager are

3 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

Wouldn't be overconfident. Cup final. Anything can happen. 

I have a feeling Alexis will play out of his skin on this huge stage. Means we'll need one or more of our star men to do so as well.

Definitely think Diego will score here!

Just now, Pizy said:

I have a feeling Alexis will play out of his skin on this huge stage. Means we'll need one or more of our star men to do so as well.

Definitely think Diego will score here!

Diego has been shit. Wouldn't count on it.

And Alexis should give a good audition in front of Conte lol